PoetryNEmotion PoetryNEmotion 51-55, F 16 Answers May 27, 2012

as the gods play and lighting strikes

i lay in my warm bed dreaming of strong arms holding me.

safer than ever i lay here,

wanting to feel vulnerable again.

Best Answer

Excellent, dearheart! Write something-a story, perhaps? I can picture you whipping something up...pen in hand...thinking....

Best Answer

aww! shut up you! *blushes*

Best Answer

Go! Write more! Please!

Best Answer

Ok....will let you know when i have something decent.

Best Answer

Insignificant and sort of powerless, especially when there is a big electrical storm, although I love to go outside and watch them !!

Best Answer

They bring me power. Some fear them. Others feel powerless. We are each different...

Best Answer

When I lived at home Thunder storms were a common part of summer. The Indians buried their dead in our area because of the loud storms which they thought came out of the mountains.Storms like those you feel coming... Women run out grabbing at white sheets against a gray sky,sand and dust starts to fly ,people get emotionally charged,something feels impending,time bears down,color go deep in shade and then you stay where caught and wait till......It's all a different shade of green,soft a like pastel painting. calm and renewed

It was Hurricane Irene that moved me no thunder storm

Best Answer

Holywren: Your imagery sings! Do you have a written story even just of sentences gathered like the sheet on the lines before the storm? Cause I would like to read it? So cool....

Best Answer

Scary...i'm afraid of thunders...i like the lightening only...and amazed when i see the sparks far away...I like heavy rains...since the earth cools...greenery is beautiful after rains...

Best Answer

Your words are adequate.

Best Answer

dark, cooling, noisy, strong

Best Answer

Nice words...

Best Answer

horny

Best Answer

They electrify you? And then I must inquire what do you do?

Best Answer

yes a current of energy sweeps my body. Then i eat food.

Best Answer

Cool....And after eating, you are satisfied? Totally?

Best Answer

Awestruck by their power. I love thunderstorms.

Best Answer

Great! What do you do when they are exercising their power?

Best Answer

Watch them of course. As I don't usually like being soaked unless I'm in the shower, I watch them from inside somewhere.

Best Answer

I prefer to be in them. Walking, dancing, wondering...

Best Answer

powerful. alert. joyful. extremely happy. energetic. thirsty. in control. mystery. beauty

Best Answer