most people seem big on blaming their exes...
travelingthinker travelingthinker 26-30, M 13 Answers Nov 26, 2012 in Broken Hearts & Betrayal

It takes two to make a relationship work. <br />
It's always possible that one person is just not putting in the effort. In a normal, healthy relationship though, both people have to talk openly about what is happening, about where their relationship is going. So it's also possible that through lack of communication (or just by natural clashing, not all people are meant to be together) that both are at fault too.

Best Answer

I think it is a two way street. Even if one, or both, don't realize it at the time.

Best Answer

There is always faults on both sides, there is circumstances where one<br />
is contaminating the relationship which of course makes them worse, because<br />
they had issues that were present to start off with. Hence the reason people have<br />
to choose wisely when getting involved. If someone always blames the ex, if you were<br />
to get with them, you will find they will always blame you for everything, it could be a<br />
red flag warning sign.

Best Answer

Yes, sometimes it is.

Best Answer

omfg its always my fault.

Best Answer

Yes... Well no, my gaming addiciction is to blame! Got to love a good scapegoat.

Best Answer

good excuse

Best Answer

The last one was mostly my fault. The other 2 were because they got bored. I don't see how you can get bored of someone that just wants to love you. But I'll admit my faults.

Best Answer

but doesn't that just mean you weren't after the same things?

Best Answer

No, it means that i wasn't "exciting" enough for them or something.

Best Answer

but that's only because you both didn't have the same idea of what was exciting

Best Answer

The only thing I need to know is that they care for me. But they can f uck off.

Best Answer

They have their point of view and I have mine. It ended it what really counts in the end.

Best Answer

Sometimes it has been ... X

Best Answer

Probably, yes.

Best Answer