It depends on some people. Personally I wouldn't know about myself but it's not like I'm searching for a relationship.

Best Answer

There are exceptions. As a rule a social network site is just a way to get to meet people,(you might want to get aquainted with). If you're looking for a life mate, it'd be better to look closer to home. People have been scammed by the site is what is heard a lot, but being harmed by the person you're supose to be soulmates with is the worst. <br />
There are good people on all web sites that would like to find someone to talk to and be friends, that might lead to more. It's just a gamble you may not want to make.

Best Answer

No one meets face to face anymore...How about we call eachother and have a conversation over coffee instead of texting eachother... Whatever happened to finding a connection with someone first in real life and than taking it to the next level? Social life is diminishing...I'll be suprised if the next couple of generations know how to have small talk.

Best Answer

I know a person who did and is married now with a child. But that's an exception, not the norm. I wouldn't recommend it.

Best Answer

I cannot

Best Answer