thoughts. agree? disagree ?stories?
usernameuphup1 usernameuphup1 18-21 7 Answers May 25 in Doing Good

No, not even if they have a tail or three eyes. There's just some certain things you never say to a child.

Best Answer

thank you

Best Answer

When I was 14 I wrote myself a letter to be opened two years later. I'd forgotten completely what I'd written so when I opened it up I couldn't help but smile at the ending 'remember- you were never normal' :)

Best Answer

I like that. but it's different when you say it or when it's said in a way that's okay. the way my mother days it she may have well said "you're a freak" and she tells me this over and over.

Best Answer

I've been called a freak and weird by people outside of my family for YEARS. Being weird or a freak isn't a bad thing, all the best people are :)

Best Answer

outside your family yes, inside is a wholeother thing

Best Answer

My father and grandfather both say it too, my sister says it constantly, I know exactly what you mean :)

Best Answer

then i'm sorry for you too

Best Answer

Don't be, like I said it's not a bad thing. It can seem that way at times but it's not. I'm happy to be called a freak and weird and crazy because I'm just being me. If that's what people interpret me as that's up to them :)

Best Answer

i get it more in the ay as you're bing ridiouclosu and weird, stop it, you're such a loser

Best Answer

Don't listen, you are not a loser and being weird doesn't make you ridiculous :)

Best Answer

in this country, in my house, it does. one of the many reasons i loved being abroad

Best Answer

Then don't listen to those people, listen to the rest of us :)

Best Answer

the rest of us. yeah i wish. i live in a small town where the people i see are my boss and my family. not so much positivite comments there

Best Answer

Then do what I did, think of it as a complement :)

Best Answer

why is it a compliment? that would help a lot

Best Answer

I think.there are way to.many young males on.ep.

Best Answer

notice how no gender is cited next to my name. the picture is default for that setting

Best Answer

Normal is just a setting on the dryer.

Best Answer

and what other people are

Best Answer