im moving with my friend. we dont work. he gets 50 a week i get 70. the government pays the rent for the property.
moewishaw moewishaw 26-30, M 14 Answers Nov 4, 2012 in Singledom

i prolly pay a bit less than that for groceries. there won't be much left over for beer and cigarettes, though

Best Answer

yep after my rent and bills i live on way less than that

Best Answer

No rent? In small town America, you could scratch out an existence. If you lived in a big city, where food is more expensive, it would be difficult. I can't imagine food is cheaper in the UK than it is here.

Best Answer

If you do not smoke, drink or have to pay for medical. The gas or transport part is a problem other wise you could vest it but only if you lived in a place that will give you 200 dollars on a tax free food card. I buy pounds of coffee with mine then resell it online and come out with 268 net.

Best Answer

Oh and the more food cards the better. The going rate at max is 50 cents on the dollar in the US.

Best Answer

Educate me please what are food cards and how do you use them? thanks

Best Answer

yes, if you stay at home a lot and save up as much as you can, then you can build some savings.

Best Answer

My brother earns less than that a week and he has to pay rent...

Best Answer

Wales. He can only work like 2 days a week because and he struggles to even do that. He has extreme OCD. He refuses to go on incapacity benefits.

Best Answer

Contribute to bills? If no then yes, not too bad at all. If you smoke bit harder but doable.

Best Answer

yes, we are both smokers of cigarettes and weed.

Best Answer

There is where your money is going !!!!!!!

Best Answer

Yes. Definitely.

Best Answer

I guess so, but do you have any fun?

Best Answer

yeh we smoke alot of weed and get smashed alot of weekends.

Best Answer

Then you would not be able to live on that amount of money but if you did not smoke weed or drink then you would be able but you would have to watch your pennies.

Best Answer