Galahad727 Galahad727 56-60, M 10 Answers Aug 6, 2012 in WTK

Does that explain why you have that avi?

Best Answer

im guessing you don't mean a film

Best Answer

No I mean why he wanted to show his arse on here.

Best Answer

No. I crossdress because I liike the feeling of women's lingerie and clothing. I am not outwardly fem, nor do I want to be. I am drawn to and love having sex with women.

Best Answer

Its against EP TOS. Take it down please. Children use this site.

Best Answer

No. I just like showing my ***!

Best Answer

We dont want to see. Flagging you.

Best Answer

You look ridiculous btw

Best Answer

doubt it i take shots of hormones and oral hormones recreationaly daily and i have no desire to be fem

Best Answer

It's not that they put hormones into the products, it's that many of the animals that produce animal ba<x>sed foods have been given various things and just like when a person nurses a baby or one eats diseased meat...things can be passed on to the consumer. It's not all bad some of the stuff that is given to farm animals has actually made it much safer to eat certain animal products, but the problem is they don't really know the long term effect of a lot of the things we now encounter because they really haven't had the time to do long term studies.

Best Answer

Thank you. It just seemed strange to me why so mnay men really wanted t be women. I was not sure if it is because things are so open, if men are tired of taking reponsibility for everything or thay hormones may be contributing to it.

Best Answer

There's always been those people. Some cultures have a formalized role in society for that sort of thing. Others ostracize and kill them. One can't link behaviors to the food at the moment and honestly I think it's unlikely to be connected considering the fact that in cultures where it's accepted, it's common and in culture where it's not you could never measure it.

Best Answer

Growth hormones have been added for many years,at least since the 1960s,so I think we may be looking at other factors here.

Best Answer

dont know about that but the hormones they put in chicken have increased breast size

Best Answer

Good point...

Best Answer

Open now or a result of these hormones.I want to be clear with everyone, I am not criticizing anyone or trying to belittle them, it is just I see so many wanting to actually BE a woman and desiring men,curious as to,if this is because things are so

Best Answer