???
ramfield ramfield 46-50 8 Answers Apr 27, 2012

Well my c section scar says I am a mother, twice over in fact, but they cut in the same place so just the one scar.<br />
A very old scar on my arm from an operation when I was really young, I don't even notice it now, but guess people new to me do. Well it shows I had health care :)<br />
The rest a fall here, a cut there, shows I was an active child/adult, took a few knocks in life.<br />
I don't mind them at all, main thing is my body works pretty fine.

Best Answer

Luv yr answer :-)

Best Answer

I have a scar on my chin when I was five my mom left me in the tub and I decided to ride my big rubber ducky and hit my chin on edge of metal shower door...lol.<br />
I have a scar on my left eybrow from 3rd grade hit in head with tennis racket. And on my right forehead from a drunk guy accidently hitting me with a stick. And on my right wrist horizontally from carpet tacks gettting stuck in moms seat in her car. That's it. Unless you count stretch marks and that's 3 babies. What does it say about me...I'm acccident prone!

Best Answer

Bless you! Thanks

Best Answer

9 months - attempted to stand by use of carved wooden chair, but it toppled on top of me and cut my upper lip. Nuns sewed it up without anaesthetic.<br />
6 yrs - no fear of hights, crossing a plank into a building site, fall on copper pipe, break a little finger. No doctor. The finger has less mobility.<br />
9 yrs - gave sugar to 12 horse, but the 13th, a Shetland pony, refused. I walked away. Moments later teeth penetrated the skin of my spine between the shoulder blades. That scar marks my release at the moment of my scream.<br />
13 yrs - couldn't hit a ball except in self defence, but in the attempt on a tennis court, fell on my knee and earned a gravel rash.<br />
19 yrs - at art school doing a performance art piece, ostensibly about the war between the sexes, pillars constructed from pencils (allegedly representing the words of poets) are smashed using my body, wielded like a ba<x>seball bat through them by Dragon Illich. A small tip of graphite penetrates the skin of one knee, and is still there.<br />
50 yrs - catapulted by bucking horse onto hard dirt road, break four bones and puncture a lung. A stent is inserted to drain the fluid. Small scar remains at that spot. The places where the bones healed still ache five hears later.<br />
But i think the story of emotional scars and their healing tells much more of the truth.

Best Answer

Indeed! That be the case, in my opinion

Best Answer

After examining it I find I have very little use for the past. There's not much I can do over people's choices or stupidity. I did the best I could with what information and resources I had at the time.

Best Answer

Excellent point!

Best Answer

There's a large scar on my arm from where I slashed myself with a knife when I was a teen. There's a scar on my nose from where a beer can hit me in the face. There's a burn on my arm from a guy who I let put a burn on my arm in highschool. There's an oven burn scar on my ring finger, a scar on my foot from where I stepped on a glass, a scar on my privates from cooking naked, a scar on my palm from playing with a knife and a scar on my thumb from misusing a tool.

Best Answer

Are you accident prone? Got a few scars like yours myself! Lol

Best Answer

I don't have many physical scars

Best Answer

Scars are scars. The mental ones sometimes never heal

Best Answer

Just show me the scars and it will save us both some time.

Best Answer

? Tick tick tick

Best Answer