Well my c section scar says I am a mother, twice over in fact, but they cut in the same place so just the one scar.<br />
A very old scar on my arm from an operation when I was really young, I don't even notice it now, but guess people new to me do. Well it shows I had health care :)<br />
The rest a fall here, a cut there, shows I was an active child/adult, took a few knocks in life.<br />
I don't mind them at all, main thing is my body works pretty fine.

Best Answer

Luv yr answer :-)

Best Answer

After examining it I find I have very little use for the past. There's not much I can do over people's choices or stupidity. I did the best I could with what information and resources I had at the time.

Best Answer

Excellent point!

Best Answer

I have a scar on my chin when I was five my mom left me in the tub and I decided to ride my big rubber ducky and hit my chin on edge of metal shower door...lol.<br />
I have a scar on my left eybrow from 3rd grade hit in head with tennis racket. And on my right forehead from a drunk guy accidently hitting me with a stick. And on my right wrist horizontally from carpet tacks gettting stuck in moms seat in her car. That's it. Unless you count stretch marks and that's 3 babies. What does it say about me...I'm acccident prone!

Best Answer

Bless you! Thanks

Best Answer

9 months - attempted to stand by use of carved wooden chair, but it toppled on top of me and cut my upper lip. Nuns sewed it up without anaesthetic.<br />
6 yrs - no fear of hights, crossing a plank into a building site, fall on copper pipe, break a little finger. No doctor. The finger has less mobility.<br />
9 yrs - gave sugar to 12 horse, but the 13th, a Shetland pony, refused. I walked away. Moments later teeth penetrated the skin of my spine between the shoulder blades. That scar marks my release at the moment of my scream.<br />
13 yrs - couldn't hit a ball except in self defence, but in the attempt on a tennis court, fell on my knee and earned a gravel rash.<br />
19 yrs - at art school doing a performance art piece, ostensibly about the war between the sexes, pillars constructed from pencils (allegedly representing the words of poets) are smashed using my body, wielded like a ba<x>seball bat through them by Dragon Illich. A small tip of graphite penetrates the skin of one knee, and is still there.<br />
50 yrs - catapulted by bucking horse onto hard dirt road, break four bones and puncture a lung. A stent is inserted to drain the fluid. Small scar remains at that spot. The places where the bones healed still ache five hears later.<br />
But i think the story of emotional scars and their healing tells much more of the truth.

Best Answer

Indeed! That be the case, in my opinion

Best Answer

There's a large scar on my arm from where I slashed myself with a knife when I was a teen. There's a scar on my nose from where a beer can hit me in the face. There's a burn on my arm from a guy who I let put a burn on my arm in highschool. There's an oven burn scar on my ring finger, a scar on my foot from where I stepped on a glass, a scar on my privates from cooking naked, a scar on my palm from playing with a knife and a scar on my thumb from misusing a tool.

Best Answer

Are you accident prone? Got a few scars like yours myself! Lol

Best Answer

I don't have many physical scars

Best Answer

Scars are scars. The mental ones sometimes never heal

Best Answer

Just show me the scars and it will save us both some time.

Best Answer

? Tick tick tick

Best Answer

When I knew I would be dead by morning, on July 22, 1973, I looked in the only place I had to look, and that was up. There was no way out of dying. My doctors gave up all hope. Now, at home in my bed, it was only a matter of hours before my death, as I definitely would have died by morning.
.
As I laid there dying, I started thinking of where I would spend eternity. I wasn't sure, so I asked Jesus to save my soul so I could be in heaven with him forever, when I died. I wasn't even sure he would hear me, but I had to try, and I was so sorry I wasted the precious life he gave me, when I could have been living for him, and serving him. I had selfishly lived life thinking and doing only for myself. How selfish of me to throw that away. After all, it was a gift from God himself. I prayed to God. I asked him to forgive me of my sins and to come into my life forever. I also told him if he would give me another chance and let me live, I would always love and serve him, make up for all those days and years I had wasted that he had so graciously given me, and tell others about him and how absolutely amazing he is. Then I closed my eyes and waited to die. It was 11:30 p.m.
.
I was totally shocked to wake up still alive and in this world the next morning. The God of this huge universe, had heard my prayer!! He really was alive, cared about ME, and loved ME!! I jumped up and down on the bed, laughing and praising God. He let me live! I just could not believe it. He had actually heard MY prayer. lol Not only that, as I had slept the night before, he had healed me from head to toe!!! I was alive and completely well!! Can you imagine?!! Now that was a real miracle!! The rest is history. I have kept my promise to him all these years, to tell people about him and his saving grace. Of his infinite love for everyone on this planet. I shall never stop, either, as long as I have breath.
.
You know, you can do the same. He'll do exactly for you, what he did for me, if you'll but let him. He is a God of miracles. He is the Great Healer. What you can't do, He will take over, and do. I know. I am living proof. He replaces all that hurt and pain with love, peace, and joy, that can come only through Jesus. He is faithful and shall never abandon you nor forsake you. He will heal you and love you like no one on this earth can. He is no liar, and keeps all his promises to us. He never promised to take all the pain away. That's not why he came. But he does promise that as you trust him, lean on him, pray to him, and live for him, that he will absolutely give you the strength to get through each and every situation, as I can testify, he has done for me. He has never failed me one time. We don't WANT problems to go away. We would never learn from them if they did. We grow into better individuals when we learn. Life was set up that way, but with Jesus, you'll never go through problems alone. He is so worth living for.
.
If I had life to do all over again, I guarantee you, I would be willing to go through all the horrible sorrow and pain I did, just to find, and have Jesus in my life again. You can have him, too. It's up to you. He makes life so worth living. He's only a prayer away, at all times, but I hope you won't want to wait. I hope you'll give your love and trust to him today. He is trustWORTHY. You don't EARN his love. He already loves you just as you are. All you have to do is invite him into your life, as I did. He loves you more than you could ever imagine....absolutely unconditionally. If you give your heart to Jesus, I guarantee, you'll be glad you did, and then YOU can tell others about him, and help others find the hope they seek. I pray you'll do it today. You sure won't be sorry. If you have any questions, please feel free to write me. Jesus loves you, and so do I. God bless you.

Best Answer