I like to stay over at my best friends house and get up early and walk in the garden then stay in pj's all day. Read, watch tv, eat and sit on my lap top. Relax as one never knows what the week ahead brings at least my mind and body will be able to cope.

Best Answer

get up late and watch football-when mom was here have a good roast-w/potatoes and carrots

Best Answer

Sounds nice...Where is your mom now? *said softly*

Best Answer

Being that I work an odd week, today is actually my "Wednesday". My "Sunday" is on your Thursday. So, on Thusday, my favorite thing to do is to go to the park, alongside the ocean and write. I spend hours there working on my book, and if I feel like it, maybe a poem or two.

Best Answer

I have an odd life too. Always have. So you and I are alike like that! Your Thursday sounds great! Water and poetry and writing! An awesome trio! xoxo

Best Answer

I spend the day with my wife. :) We go to church then out somewhere for brunch. After that we might go somewhere, or maybe just for a ride. Sometimes we come home and sit on the couch together and watch movies on Netflix. :)

Best Answer

How nice. Together Sunday time. Nice to see you. :)

Best Answer

Thank you. You too :) :)

Best Answer