them with? Where do you like to go? With whom? What makes you smile lazily? What do you love....? Cause I really want to know.....Be as brief or as long and rambling as you like...Mmmmmmmmmm, Sundays are fine....
PoetryNEmotion PoetryNEmotion 51-55, F 5 Answers Jul 15, 2012

get up late and watch football-when mom was here have a good roast-w/potatoes and carrots

Best Answer

Sounds nice...Where is your mom now? *said softly*

Best Answer

Being that I work an odd week, today is actually my "Wednesday". My "Sunday" is on your Thursday. So, on Thusday, my favorite thing to do is to go to the park, alongside the ocean and write. I spend hours there working on my book, and if I feel like it, maybe a poem or two.

Best Answer

I have an odd life too. Always have. So you and I are alike like that! Your Thursday sounds great! Water and poetry and writing! An awesome trio! xoxo

Best Answer

I like to stay over at my best friends house and get up early and walk in the garden then stay in pj's all day. Read, watch tv, eat and sit on my lap top. Relax as one never knows what the week ahead brings at least my mind and body will be able to cope.

Best Answer