moocow2oo moocow2oo 26-30, M 14 Answers Sep 1, 2012 in Emotional Health

as long as you are not hurting anyone.

Best Answer

Feeling "wrong" about it is called repression. The ones that cast guilt and shame are repressed themselves. You want to go nude in your own home, do it absolutely.

Best Answer

First, it should be your decision not theirs. You need to explore your sexuality to comepeletly understand your feelings and reactions. It will help in relationships when things get hot and bothered. Do it when your are young so you don't miss out on enjoyment later in life. Every child explores their sexuality at sometime, its only when their parents or friends tell the it is wrong they feel that it is bad or perverted. <br />
I like to be nude most of the time and didn't start doing it openly until a few years ago. But felt it was perverted becaus of what others told me. Now I enjoy it so much that I want to be nude all the time, like now. I like to be nude in the outdoors when ever it is safe to be. But I even push that to its limits at times. <br />
Do it now before you regret it later.

Best Answer

i really do enjoy being nude as well!!! even now lol thanks for your input!!!

Best Answer

everyones gonna judge u anyway so **** em, for girls and gay people its worst

Best Answer

They're just jealous that your not sharing.

Best Answer

Best Answer

"when others make it feel wrong?" they are douchebags!

Best Answer