All the hot guys shop at my Walmart. Judging by the cars in the parking lot, they're gainfully employed, too. If I was looking for a man, i'd start at walmart.lol
FrigidSpinster FrigidSpinster 26-30, F 13 Answers Aug 21 in Dating & Relationships

I think its a harmful stereotype, its basically the same as saying all poor people are ugly when some people lack the resources to take care of themselves. I personally hate walmart so I try not to go there if I can help it too many times except for a few things but I don't know, its just a stereotype.

Best Answer

Lmfaooooo!!!!!

Best Answer

Hay girl :)

Best Answer

Hii!! :D

Best Answer

Idk but Ive never seen an attractive person working there.

Best Answer

Very interesting question and very interesting answer. I'm still thinking about this one.

Best Answer

People in the US make fun of Walmart customers. I loved Walmart when I was there because it was so cheap!

Best Answer

O.0

Best Answer

Hey lig :)

Best Answer

where the heck do you live? lol i want to go to that Walmart! XD jk

Best Answer

I generally believe this. Until yesterday I was at Walmart. The local University starts next week. And all these skinny hot chicks were walking around in their beach wear and leggings. Holly Smoke there was a lot of eye candy in Walmart.

Best Answer

Lol sometimes girls come straight from the beach or the waterpark into Wal-Mart in their bathing suits. Giving everyone an eyeful. :)

Best Answer

I think if you worked at a grocery store, it would be worse than Walmart. You see all kinds of losers who have tudes for no reason.

Best Answer

Ugh. I think being a cashier might be worse than waitressing...as far as dealing with the public.

Best Answer

That's "IF" I was was looking for a man. lol!!!

Best Answer

I have done that. You meet all kinds.

Best Answer

I think it depends on the time of day

Best Answer

Aahahahah

Best Answer