Nah mon, me thinks my problem be that I be messin' wit da voodoo for so long dat me jokes be grazings da sides o' me dinner's head. Me be guessing most o' me brodas and sistahs still be hidin' in caves enjoyin' da glow from deir computers and deir clans. Fates have it dat my clan has left fo' oder worlds and my enjoyable self be forced upon ya =)

Best Answer

I often like to get a lil silly in the Q and A and often wonder myself if comments of "insensitivity" are inclusive of myself. I think a bit of discretion helps and if you can actually help rather than being silly then that is the route to take. Sometimes you might have a remark you find hilarious but have to abort because its obvious that the OP is in pain or a very sensitive place thru the questions or details.<br />
Thats my formula anyhow. I dont know if its a good one or a bad one but that is the way I do it.

Best Answer

I tend to lean more towards the pointless questions in general unless its something I really relate to or for some reason I'm not in the silly mood. In those cases I answer very genuinely and I do use discression.

Best Answer

Very true--I've given up worrying about it. The best you can do is add some kind of smiley face to the end of your comment to indicate you're kidding. Otherwise, be prepared to get yelled at and blocked every so often .

Best Answer

i usually try to add a smilie :D to the end of posts where i am being funny, and a full stop at the end of ones im being serious, I have been playing on the net long enough to have been in situations where posts were read wrong.

Best Answer

I guess I'm going to have to make some changes. Thank u for the advice. I'm really not a cyber bully...I'm a misunderstood nerd!

Best Answer

Great point. I guess i'd never have thought of that either.

Best Answer

I assumed my comments were read with the chuckle I write them with. Looking back over my own answers if I change the tone in my voice I look like a big ol troll! No wonder when were down everything else seems depressing...were reading it in the same tone of voice that were feeling...I think were onto something here!

Best Answer

perception is everything

Best Answer

exactly

Best Answer

Oh no, now I'm confusing everyone. Ok this right now is searious...but normally I'm trying to be funny.

Best Answer