OK let me just give you an example here. Being in a bad relationship is like being **** on, literally. If you break up, you decide to get rid of your dirty clothes and take a shower. If you go back to her, its like washing the same clothes and putting them back on. You may not smell it, but the stains are still there. I personally dont think you're too young to settle down, but you are too young to settle for someone. I think you can do better. I know she may be your ideal girlfriend, but I hope you don't find yourself married to this girl and along comes a girl of your dreams and you realized that you've wasted your life with someone else. Break the cycle and take a chance.

Best Answer

I would just say that what you have with her is an addictive love....you want to be with her but in your head you know how its going to end, its going to end just like it did the last time. I would really think about what you want in life and in a relationship. I would even think about getting into councling with her if you do try to get back with her b/c with out therapy history is only going to repeat itself.

Best Answer

You're doomed. You will repeat the cycle over and over with this gal until one day you find yourself on the outside of her life with no life of your own. But there is no accounting for the heart. That is why you are doomed. Regardless what your friends say, your heart speaks louder. Nothing we can say or recommend changes any of that. You've got to go through it to understand.

Best Answer

Simple. Because you're not goin forward.

Best Answer