with you here on earth? Pay her tribute here and let us know how you are going to make her day so special. (*Hugs!)
LakeMist LakeMist 56-60, F 13 Answers May 11, 2012

I'm taking her to lunch today and maybe a movie.

Best Answer

That is great!!! What movie? I may want to join you! lol :)

Best Answer

Whatever one she wants we'll figure it out when we get there.

Best Answer

I am going to make her a strawberry ice cream cake and make her a large card with a poem in it

Best Answer

YUM... can I come over? Love Strawberry Ice Cream! The card will be her treasured art. (*hugs)

Best Answer

For my step mom, who lives out of state, I sent a gift from a cookie company....for my mom....yesterday I bought several flats of bedding plants....and will do her flower beds on Sunday. To avoid the crowds, my Sis and I are taking mom to lunch today.....hey! I'd better get off EP, and get in the shower! Thanks for the reminder....I'm not kidding!

Best Answer

My mum died when l was 14, but she well be in my thoughts & l will remember the greats times we had : )

Best Answer

awww... sweet baby, I am so sorry. I think your thoughts of love will be felt by her in heaven. God bless you. :)

Best Answer

If you live in Hungary Mother's day was last week... last Tuesday I think, we don't make a big deal of it ourselves to many communist overtones..

Best Answer

I bet you are a good "child of her heart" to her no matter what! :)

Best Answer

of course, she's my mum, don't need a special day to remind me to love her.. that's just wrong.

Best Answer

This will be my first mother's day without my mother. I miss her lots right now.

Best Answer

I remember my mom at this time of the year, too. The first year is so very hard that I cried every time I had to pass the card section. It gets better but I know you miss her so very much and you will continue to do so but it does get better. Blessings to you, hon... :)

Best Answer

thank you for your kind words. blessings to you as well.

Best Answer

Dinner + flowers and a card + "I love you mommy" and this time, I'm driving, haha.

Best Answer

GOOD!! GOOD!! GOOOOOD!!! Precious one, you are! Be blessed as you are blessing your mama. :)

Best Answer

Corse i still remember her, She left us last year. We gonna go out flowers on her grave and go to her fav restaurant, So were still celebrating mothers day even when she's no longer with us. :)

Best Answer

God bless you, dear one. It's so hard missing her so. I think it is wonderful that you will be celebrating her at her favorite restaurant!! What a great idea!! (hugs) :)

Best Answer

Thank you :) *HUGS* lol

Best Answer

I'm making her day special by staying away from her... lol

Best Answer

lol, silly one. But I know you will be thinking of her and if she was awful, maybe a card or flowers will soften her up and there will be peace for your soul. (*hugs to you) :)

Best Answer