vaneloveme vaneloveme 13-15, F 9 Answers Nov 12, 2012 in Community

The best present for someone is one that you personally pick out for them ba<x>sed on what you know about them .. and what YOU think they would like.<br />
I'm sure you know what your Mom likes to do or wear, etc. Just think about it and I'm sure you'll come up with something fantastic.<br />
But Moms love to spend time with theirs kids .. so even just spending the day with her would make her very happy, I'm sure.

Best Answer

Thanks for BA! Good luck with this. :)

Best Answer

You're welcome. And thanks for the best answer. My mom would be very happy! :)

Best Answer

a kiss

Best Answer

Really good stationary (try the itialian Florentine collection you can easily find at Barnes & Noble) and a beautiful arrangement of roses. You just cannot beat that.

Best Answer

Get the negative from a childhood picture of yourself. Have it enlarged and put it in an expensive fr<x>ame perhaps silver). I'm sure she'll love it!

Best Answer

best thing would be.... jus arrange for a family dinner, and make her feel how much she is loved by u n her family. This will last forever n she would be very very happy.

Best Answer

time...spend a day with her...watching movies, whatever. Maybe make her a meal.

Best Answer

Its my Mom's birthday on Thursday. No idea what I will be getting her.

Best Answer