They don't usually bark,but when they do,it's for no apparent reason.

Best Answer

Sounds like they dogs are barking. Have you seen 101 Dalmatians or The Aristocats? Those dogs were barking to send a message. You need a dog whisperer, to interpret.

Best Answer

Sounds like a warning bark. Maybe there's a trespasser.

Best Answer

Call the police. Have them check it out. On the other hand, the trespasser could be a big old raccoon.

Best Answer

last time that happened?!.........a guy bolted thru my yard..........5 minutes later.....2 fat cops waddled after im

Best Answer

Hahahahah! Waddled! You've just made me laughed :D

Best Answer

When my Dogs bark, there is a stranger in the Neighborhood. When their Dogs bark, there is a Stranger in the Neighborhood, and suddenly, there is about 10 neighbors, outside, blocking the roadways and going door to door to look for Thieves, while I turn my dog loose to sniff them out, and Dogs know the smells of everyone in the Neighborhood. We catch a wayward Burglar about every week or so, as this is a Resort area for Weekend Owners. Between all of us, we have three off duty Law officials, several trained Guard Dogs, on some of the properties, and a On Duty Deputy less than 30 seconds away.
So, get your area organized and be alert, as this situation is becoming very vulnerable everywhere in the U.S.A.
Last report I read, there are 68 million people who have Jobs, which leaves many more without Jobs, so do the Math, and you will determine the possibilities of someone looking for your stuff. Be friends with your neighbors. Work it out.

Best Answer