iVert iVert 26-30, M 17 Answers Oct 13, 2011

Ron Paul, because he might help to keep us out of wars. (not that I don't wish someone would kick Iran's ***...) and end the RIDICULOUS drug laws. If we could commercialize hemp and Cannibis Indica , and use it to it's full potential for food, oils, fuel, clothes, medicine, and even a biodegradable rope. The reasons why pot should be legalized and taxed are enough to fill a book. The only reason it is illegal is because of criminal activity on the part of the feds. Boo freakin hisss!

Best Answer

All progressives will eventually find out that Obama never was working in their best interest. Obama is the darling of Wall street and a lying hawk.

Best Answer

Are those the only two choices? It'd be Ron Paul I'd vote for anyone before I vote for Obama

Best Answer

Obama, ****, I'd vote for Bush before I voted for Ron Paul.

Best Answer

I'd sooner vote for a yellow dog than a Republican.

Best Answer

That's your prerogative you can vote for witch ever democrat you want regardless of their color.

Best Answer

Why, thank you. I believe i will.

Best Answer

Is Ron Paul that Drag-queen who did a record with Elton John if it is i will vote for him/her

Best Answer

That's Ru Paul.

Best Answer

Obama.Because when someone is left with such an appalling state of affairs,.they deserve enough time to try and fix it or at least set the new course..In my opinion,.Obama has some great qualities which should not be overlooked or discounted by the heavily biased critics with no better ideas themselves.<br />
In the world of politics,it is not always possible to get co-operation from all parties..The realities of diplomacy and well funded opposition from the greedy rich,.make things difficult.<br />
Obama however,has shown consistent vision,and a will to persist..Calling for people to exercise their democratic powers to assist him in making changes,.is truly inspiring.Basically if someone wishes to help you,.then you should also then help them to do so.

Best Answer

Ron Paul for sure.

Best Answer

Ron Paul. Heck, I'd vote for a blue dog before I'd give Obama anymore time in office. He's a disaster.

Best Answer

I'd vote for Ru Paul before I'd vote for Obama.<br />
The guy has just proven that he can't lead.

Best Answer

Is Ron Paul related to John Paul Jones ?

Best Answer

Are there any communist party candidates ?

Best Answer