Invest2CentsSomeRworthMORE Invest2CentsSomeRworthMORE 22-25, M 19 Answers Jan 8, 2013 in Community

it's always early, until it's late

Best Answer

i just got off work.

Best Answer

Sleep most of the day then? I used to work a night shift, wasn't my favorite >.<'' do you like it?

Best Answer

yea for now, my hours change. im cool with it.

Best Answer

Because it's 10:38 am here.

Best Answer

It's 2:37 am.. and I can't sleep.

Best Answer

Join the group! ( =

Best Answer

:) why thank you

Best Answer

Are you accidentally nocturnal then? There are multiple late nighters, the prowlers like below lol, the late night eaters, the facebook/online zombies, which we all might fall into that category, the ones with things on our minds, others that find peace in the silence, then lastly the late night workers.

Best Answer

Well I've fallen into a really horrible sleeping pattern where I just take a few short naps throughout the day and night, so I feel like I'm awake all the time. Buuuut I guess I'm on here because I hate feeling alone, and that gets worse during the night. What about you?

Best Answer

The bad sleeping pattern for me will start in about.... 2 minutes! If I stay up past 3am usually my body shifts to a day night reversal! Well that's a bad situation >.<' you have a hard time sleeping, and feel more lonely at night, and hate that feeling!... I share the same feelings though, I enjoy conversation, especially if I am up late.

Best Answer

An uncontrollable day/night reversal, what a crappy super power.

Best Answer

haha, a super power non the less, don't be jealous.

Best Answer

I'm trying.

Best Answer

It's all one can do, I think as long as your awake you will have no option but to feel such jealousy. Your best bet to move onward would to to accept it, or to find yourself dozing off in a comfy bed! =P

Best Answer

OR I could just make you jealous of MY superpower, and then I wouldn't be jealous of yours. I have the awesome ability of removing all the flavor from gum within seconds of chewing it (whether I want to or not).

Best Answer

Oh my, that is rather impressive... whats your favorite flavor of gum to chew once or twice? hmm, in my mind you have bumped up to "suspect," back in high school those desks always used to have gum stuck underneath...

Best Answer

O_O no. comment.

Best Answer

Lol, I am going to go attempt sleep. Best of luck to you! Add me to your circles if you would like, I tend to be up late at least for the next few days.. >.<''
Gnight.

Best Answer

Goodnight, and thank you.

Best Answer

1:30 am... and these are my normal prowling... erm... operating hours. hehe

Best Answer

Yeah, well its 3:33am here. I win!

Best Answer

Currently the winner. Nice work!

Best Answer

YAY!!! Thank you, thank you. Please, hold your applause. No really! Stop clapping! I have sensitive ears...

Best Answer

That would explain being up so late =)

Best Answer

Had a Starbucks coffee at 8:00 now I`m Effed lol

Best Answer

yikes you could of done yourself in for a lot cheaper too! Lol.

Best Answer

i am up because i am not going down

Best Answer

What if I suggested that sleeping would be sideways and not down nor up?

Best Answer

good suggestion but i don't accept suggestions from people spying around with a camera! what if you take night shots of my sleeping tower ?

Best Answer

ah, the spying is a false implication good sir. If I were spying you would not know of my camera nor my location. If by chance that I were spying on you and your sleeping tower, (lol) the only thing I would do would probably wake you up and suggest you see a doctor after 4 hours. I would feel morally responsible.

Best Answer

i thought that the last morally responsible spy was james bond but he normally prefers the sleeping hole rather than the sleeping pole

Best Answer

The Central Time Zone ROCKS!

Best Answer

Hey get off my case man. My flight just landed in Portland, Or. I left Indianapolis and have been flying all day!

Best Answer

Its 12:30 here too, but thats early for me.

Best Answer

Three thirty here. I'm accidentally nocturnal.

Best Answer

Couldn't sleep, had a question to ask.

Best Answer

on the E.P. if so, shoot!

Best Answer

Woke up because I had to pee. Going back to sleep now.

Best Answer

Hope everything came out okay, have a good rest... lol

Best Answer