orionnights orionnights 51-55, F 20 Answers Aug 11, 2012 in Hobbies

Flag them down and shout for someone to come out there to confirm I'm not a nutcase.

Best Answer

Meteor shower's August 10, 11, 12 and 13

Best Answer

Call my wife hopefully in time to see it, she has never seen an UFO, I saw three in the day time back in 1965--amazing sight.

Best Answer

nothing

Best Answer

I would say to myself, "Finally now I have seen it too"... then run like hell and hide.... LOL..

Best Answer

Call the cops and be declared a mental case. Since i have kids i know i'm already crazy. What harm could it do?

Best Answer

I'd cover my ***. They like to do sexual experiments on me and I am damn tired of it.

Best Answer

If you can't Identify the flying ob<x>ject, how do you know it's a UFO. I'd just watch the ski some more and make a wish on the next falling star, or make out with someone special.

Best Answer

Because it's unidentified

Best Answer

But like that means you don't know what it is! ;p

Best Answer

I smile.after looking for a minute...

Best Answer

video tape it.....that's what everyone does

Best Answer

Bang on my neighbors' doors and yell, 'You have got to check this out!!' Stand in fear and amazement wondering if there were aliens why they came here, and if they came in peace or if I was about to die..

Best Answer