myself into such a bad siuation
dolly99 dolly99 41-45, F 11 Answers Dec 25, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

Been there myself, she is a good friend and actually one of the few people i can really talk to. I don't have an answer but I am here if you want to talk to someone.

Best Answer

thankyou

Best Answer

I see an illusion taking place. Any man who would even date a married woman is not worth being involved with no matter what he looks like (a wolf in sheep's clothing). I guarantee IF he respects you enough to marry you (which I doubt because if he did, he would respect the aspect of YOUR marriage) he will do the same to you. He has already proven he has no respect for marriage by just wanting to date a married person in the first place. Don't think that you are special, because the cold hard truth is, your not.

Best Answer

Make sure you are not deluding yourself into seeing something that you once had with your current spouse in another person before you choose to act for you might regret it big time if it turns out what you really wanted was still back with who you were with.

Best Answer

I was in your same shoes last year. I was married, but I was not happy. I met someone that was the perfect man for me in so many ways. You can't control how you feel or what someone else make you feel. Analyze your current relationship and see where it went wrong. Usually one will settle for someone that is not compatible with you... then when you meet this other person that seems to understand you in every way possible... you can be yourself around them ext....

Best Answer

its infatuation with this new man... ?

Best Answer

cause life aint fair

Best Answer

You're not the only one, It happens sometimes sweetie....don't blame yourself for falling in love

Best Answer

Get a divorce or forget the other guy. Do not cheat.

Best Answer

im not cheating we are just friends but its horrible

Best Answer

If you are having feelings for him, you are emotionally cheating. I'm not bashing you. Sometimes life is complicated. Figure out what you really want. It only gets more difficult from here. Best wishes.

Best Answer

thanks

Best Answer