I see an illusion taking place. Any man who would even date a married woman is not worth being involved with no matter what he looks like (a wolf in sheep's clothing). I guarantee IF he respects you enough to marry you (which I doubt because if he did, he would respect the aspect of YOUR marriage) he will do the same to you. He has already proven he has no respect for marriage by just wanting to date a married person in the first place. Don't think that you are special, because the cold hard truth is, your not.

Best Answer

I was in your same shoes last year. I was married, but I was not happy. I met someone that was the perfect man for me in so many ways. You can't control how you feel or what someone else make you feel. Analyze your current relationship and see where it went wrong. Usually one will settle for someone that is not compatible with you... then when you meet this other person that seems to understand you in every way possible... you can be yourself around them ext....

Best Answer

its infatuation with this new man... ?

Best Answer

cause life aint fair

Best Answer

Get a divorce or forget the other guy. Do not cheat.

Best Answer

im not cheating we are just friends but its horrible

Best Answer

If you are having feelings for him, you are emotionally cheating. I'm not bashing you. Sometimes life is complicated. Figure out what you really want. It only gets more difficult from here. Best wishes.

Best Answer

thanks

Best Answer