The attitude I have observed is - <br />
He cheated - he's obviously a bastard.<br />
She cheated - she must have reasons.

Best Answer

I couldn't have framed the thought better.

Best Answer

They cheat with willing women, either married or single. Sometimes, they cheat with other men, either married or single. Cheating is all over.

Best Answer

Other men? Yuck!

Best Answer

They are on the down low, lol...

Best Answer

everyone always wants what they dont have. a guy could cheat on his girl with his "dream girl", eventually marry this dream girl, and later down the road be unsatisfied still. and end up cheating on his dream girl with someone better. Grass (or should i say ***) is always greener on the other side.

Best Answer

If it has a pulse.....

Best Answer

Oh Please, I can tell you don't think too highly of men.

Best Answer

No, I sure dont

Best Answer

No, I don't have a reason to

Best Answer

The common mans theory is that the few women who do cheat have sex with tons of men thus the numbers are less for women. statistician's say not so much,

Best Answer

Oh how true and statistics don't lie!

Best Answer

Whodya got?

Best Answer

someone who they believe can offer them something theyre not getting at home. Its not just the men though!

Best Answer

So true, on both counts!

Best Answer

The thing is my man gets what he needs...so why is he doing this?

Best Answer

Because wants to and can.

Best Answer

Women who fail to realize that if the tables were turned their lives would be ruined

Best Answer

You said the magic word "Women" and I understand and agree with what your saying, it would be devastating.

Best Answer

Most often, single women. Statistically, married women are catching up, though.

Best Answer

When I was a young and handsome man many years ago, I worked at a factory and it was always the married women who hit on me.

Best Answer

I don't doubt it. You're still handsome, and they probably still do. The statistics are still slightly higher for men cheating than women---but not by much. http://www.statisticbrain.com/infidelity-statistics/

Best Answer

Hookers and *****

Best Answer

The men who cheat aren't of the best character either---they're married, after all.

Best Answer

With their mother, silly.

Best Answer

well first of all.....i am hoping they cheat with women(sorry not a fan of 2 men together) but men cheat with women who are very well aware of the situation. women know that the man is not available for a relationship and sometimes that is simply an easier one for the woman to deal with. <br />
some ppl do not want a relationship they want just sex!

Best Answer

And exactly where do I find these people? Just kidding.

Best Answer

Single women so desperate to be with a man they don't care if he's already taken. At least I suspect that what married men are hoping when they approach me... :(

Best Answer

other mens wives

Best Answer

a willing woman who may or may not know the man/woman is in a committed relationship

Best Answer

In my situation I don't think she knows he is.

Best Answer