iLyBbYr iLyBbYr 18-21, F 22 Answers Mar 10, 2012

It is a right of passage for a man, from being a boy to becoming a man. It is that moment when he feels his first taste of sexual conquest and knows the powerful feeling of ramming his hard **** into a girls juicy hot *****. It is when a man first experiences what it feels like to be a man and allowing a woman to be a woman.

Best Answer

So according to you, being a man means having sex with a woman? That's all there is to manhood?

Best Answer

i'm in 28 & not yet i lost my virginity because its big deal i will keep it to my live partner (wife)

Best Answer

I love that it means this much to you! if only there were more people like that

Best Answer

There is a lot ... Thanks ;)

Best Answer

It was a big deal to my partner. He's the quiet type, the find-the-one-and-settle-down type... So who he gave his virginity to was a big deal for him. And he chose me, and I chose him :)

Best Answer

mmm I only think it is bc we have this like sexual repression thing goin on...i dont think its a big deal...at least it wasn't for me I'm a girl too...i think wed be better off if we made it less of a deal and just part of life...it just depends on your environment and your perspective I think :)

Best Answer

It was for me considering I didnt wanna be the only 1 of my friends who was. So I made it a goal to lose it before I turned 18 and I did.

Best Answer

It's only a big deal when you're horny, at other times i really don't think about it.

Best Answer

flat, straight forward, YES

Best Answer

wasn't a big deal for me, & i'm a girl - it was just painful, messy & awkward. i'm just glad i got it out of the way. now, for the real sex....;)

Best Answer

yes!

Best Answer

When I was a teenager it was like a race between the guys to see who would lose their virginity first.

Best Answer

...hmm, in that way lost it. Sorry a question on question. Having sex before puberty, does it loses virginity?

Best Answer

Nowadays I suspect it's a big deal to both genders---as something to be rid of as soon as possible. Generally speaking, of course.

Best Answer

it's because women are always treated with a different standard.<br />
It should be equally important to both.

Best Answer

To some guys it is not important to save their virginity but for guys like me , 19 and a virgin, we are proud to say that we can save ourselves for the one we feel true love towards

Best Answer