iLyBbYr iLyBbYr 18-21, F 22 Answers Mar 10, 2012

It is a right of passage for a man, from being a boy to becoming a man. It is that moment when he feels his first taste of sexual conquest and knows the powerful feeling of ramming his hard **** into a girls juicy hot *****. It is when a man first experiences what it feels like to be a man and allowing a woman to be a woman.

Best Answer

So according to you, being a man means having sex with a woman? That's all there is to manhood?

Best Answer

i'm in 28 & not yet i lost my virginity because its big deal i will keep it to my live partner (wife)

Best Answer

I love that it means this much to you! if only there were more people like that

Best Answer

There is a lot ... Thanks ;)

Best Answer

It was a big deal to my partner. He's the quiet type, the find-the-one-and-settle-down type... So who he gave his virginity to was a big deal for him. And he chose me, and I chose him :)

Best Answer

mmm I only think it is bc we have this like sexual repression thing goin on...i dont think its a big deal...at least it wasn't for me I'm a girl too...i think wed be better off if we made it less of a deal and just part of life...it just depends on your environment and your perspective I think :)

Best Answer

It was for me considering I didnt wanna be the only 1 of my friends who was. So I made it a goal to lose it before I turned 18 and I did.

Best Answer

To some guys it is not important to save their virginity but for guys like me , 19 and a virgin, we are proud to say that we can save ourselves for the one we feel true love towards

Best Answer

Awesome. So many STDs flying around that it doesn't make sense. OK it feels good for like a few min (well a few seconds for the first time) but so what? Is that really worth going around with a disease for the rest of your life?

Best Answer

It's only a big deal when you're horny, at other times i really don't think about it.

Best Answer

flat, straight forward, YES

Best Answer

wasn't a big deal for me, & i'm a girl - it was just painful, messy & awkward. i'm just glad i got it out of the way. now, for the real sex....;)

Best Answer

yes!

Best Answer

When I was a teenager it was like a race between the guys to see who would lose their virginity first.

Best Answer

...hmm, in that way lost it. Sorry a question on question. Having sex before puberty, does it loses virginity?

Best Answer

Nowadays I suspect it's a big deal to both genders---as something to be rid of as soon as possible. Generally speaking, of course.

Best Answer