j05f08 j05f08 51-55, M 183 Answers Mar 12, 2012

I think Marilyn Monroe had the best answer to this one. When asked whether she went to bed with nothing on, she replied "Oh no, I have the radio on"

Best Answer

That's funny!!! LOL

Best Answer

I wear a men's wifebeater...my man wears boxers. I love when he runs his hands up under my tee, he loves when i reach into his boxers....

Best Answer

lucky u 2 are

Best Answer

Used to sleep naked, if God wanted us to have any cloths us we would not be born naked;) Just kidding... I think

Best Answer

Would like to be in your circle

Best Answer

Yeah, sleep naked was so good!

Best Answer

aren't you already then =)

Best Answer

a snorkel so i can bury myself under the cover but still breath cool air from outside the blankets<br />
wool socks because i like to see the static sparkles when i move my feet really fast under the covers<br />
and that about it

Best Answer

Thats awesome. I may try the snorkelthing...

Best Answer

naked

Best Answer

I normally wear a nightgown unless I am traveling with my husband then I wear the PJ top and he wears the PJ bottoms.

Best Answer

But who opens the door for room service then?

Best Answer

I will answer the door when room service comes. We both have robes that we wear but my wife wouldn't be opening the door at a hotel unless I was unavailable to do so. It is rare for us to order room service. We normally like to go out to eat.

Best Answer

It depends on the weather if it is hot I will wear a nightshirt or go naked. If it is winter then PJs or a lounge pants and a t-shirt. If I'm traveling with my sweetie then I wear the pj bottoms and she wears the tops. It saves luggage space.

Best Answer

NAKED :-)

Best Answer

I have been going to bed nude since I was a teenager. Come to think of it I also go nude lots of the time I am not sleeping.

Best Answer

naked, baby! it's the only way to go.

Best Answer

i sleep in the nude

Best Answer

Naked.

Best Answer

I prefer a well starched mens dress shirt on the cool evenings and a black thong when it is warmer

Best Answer

I don't have any pj's and undies always get tangled. So mostly a tshirt till that gets uncomfortable and then its just a smile. :0)

Best Answer

When it's cold, I wear pyjamas, no knickers, in the summer nude.

Best Answer

Just my pyjama top so my bottom half is accessible for playing

Best Answer

undies

Best Answer

sleep nude except for a ring on my finger at home and when traveling provided bathrooms are ensuite in hotels. I wear nightshirt if staying over at a family member's.<br />
Even sleep nude on a train if have a bedroom. Great fun in upper berth trying to find clothes in dark so as not to disturb my companion and put them on with minimal vertical space in middle of night if have to make a dash for bathroom down the hall.

Best Answer

Naked as a babe...lol. unless its winter, then its one of my comfy thongs, I love the feeling of my black silk sheets! :D

Best Answer

nothing but my wheelchair

Best Answer