Catsoutdabag Catsoutdabag 31-35, F 23 Answers Apr 21 in Dating & Relationships

kill him before he lays eggs

Best Answer

Lol

Best Answer

Yes. Can't unring that bell.

Best Answer

Please, leave.

Best Answer

I've been a victim of domestic violence & I would have to urge you to get out now before it gets worse……….and it will only get worse, much worse. He will never get better as long as he is allowed to get away with continuing to do it. You can't wrestle his demons for him no matter how hard you try or how much you want to. You can however, do whats needed to protect yourself from those same demons destroying you as well. No one should have to live like that. You deserve better. My heart goes out to you & I wish you the best.

Best Answer

thank you very much

Best Answer

You are very welcome, I know just how hard of a situation you're in & I do understand

Best Answer

Definitely

Best Answer

Smack his balls right off his body.

Best Answer

I dunno man, I'm an optimist, but I think transparency is the key when it comes to combatting shameful behaviour. I think you should throw a "He hasn't whooped my ***" party and invite everyone you know.

Best Answer

That's an idea, combine it with Cinco de mayo in a few weeks

Best Answer

That sounds fun, I'll bring some fish tacos!

Best Answer

He will hit you again. Even if he hits you once a year, that is once too many. Do you feel you deserve to wonder when you will be hit again?

Best Answer

No, I don't want to feel that way, but I do, I just want to rewind until a time before all that went down

Best Answer

I can understand that. But you can't. Please be careful. Leave before it's too late.

Best Answer

has he hit you before or since?

Best Answer

He has before, but not since

Best Answer

so we are talking twice? I want to tell you to leave and to point out the blatantly bleeding obvious, but only you know the whole story and whether it's worth the risk, so I will respect your decision and say if you need to talk I'm happy to listen and good luck;)

Best Answer

Hard to say

Best Answer

who knows for sure. you did not give any details. The situation, his mental situation.

Best Answer

Yes, it is ,things will get much worse. You will not help yourself or him by staying.

Best Answer

Good luck. Had it been me it would be five months since they locked the cell door.

Best Answer

What's amazing is that you're still there waiting to see when the next time comes. Is your first name "Door Mat" or is that just a nickname?

Best Answer

No, it's not, I try not to be

Best Answer

Kick him in the b.a.l.l.s. repeatedly and we will see

Best Answer

Lol, I'll try that

Best Answer

give him a kick for me please

Best Answer

Sure nough

Best Answer

wear pointy shoes please

Best Answer

cleats too :)

Best Answer

OH yeah!

Best Answer

False hope 100%.

Best Answer

Yes!

Best Answer

Yes! Get up and leave him

Best Answer

Yes it is....

Best Answer

No... it's not.

Best Answer