999LAURA 999LAURA 26-30, F 23 Answers Jun 24, 2012

Sometimes you can be in a crowded room & still be lonely :-(

Best Answer

NO EFFING WAY!! I was just now jamming this tune in my head!! We're freaking connected!

Best Answer

Me too

Best Answer

I prefer the version with Jerry Lee and Jimmy Page:<br />
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzzBAMb3zVM

Best Answer

Hmm. Sounds like a song lyric. Any Booh Hoos for the back=up singers?

Best Answer

Led Zeppelin

Best Answer

Looks like we're in the same boat. Being alone seems so unnatural doesn't it?

Best Answer

no

Best Answer

Rock and Roll!

Best Answer

My adolescent years were spent dreaming of becoming Mrs. Page. <br />
Long live Led Zeppelin!!

Best Answer

Thank you for the tip of the hat to Led Zep. Makes me feel better about the future of the planet afterall! *grin*

Best Answer

If you are lonely and able to relocate to S. Florida contact me. We are creating a large extended family where people care for each other more than most family members care for each other, help each other, give emotional support to each other, share with each other.

This is not a commune. we are only interested in people who do not use recreational drugs, who do not smoke cigarettes, who want to work. We are not involved in permaculture or sustainability. We don't have a political agenda.

If you have ADHD, we have work that suits your needs and temperament. If you have children, we will have daycare. We provide job training, employment, housing, and transportation. We will teach you how to cook, how to enjoy life, how to enjoy simple pleasures.

You will revolutionize the world.

Best Answer

Sing it Robert!!!!! I play it on my guitars

Best Answer

Rrrrr a chick that likes zeppelin yowza!

Best Answer

ol Led

Best Answer

Why?

Best Answer

Good Song!

Best Answer

Laura you ever need a friend to talk to call me @ (707)869-9600...thanx- MEL ..... I'm lonely too.

Best Answer

being alone MEANS NO DRAMA ( yeeehaww) , I am alone but definitely not lonely

Best Answer

yes. yes it is. friends are married and w married friends. guys wont hang cus they are dating/married. i cant date because saying i have no job to MYSELF is depressing enough...things seem to add up to bad.

Best Answer