Ljaydude Ljaydude 18-21, M 9 Answers Feb 8, 2012

*singing* Because a ************ wants, what a mothefucka can't have... yes sur! a huh.. Brother say it, preach it! yesuh! yesuh! A mo'fucka wants what he can not have... Dis is da truf my brothas and my sisters....

Best Answer

ha ha ha! Where is that from?!

Best Answer

Just made it up. I have that personality lol... :P

Best Answer

Because you feel you lost someone that was perfect. <br />
I would say you have to find some other interests in life like education or self improvement to help busy the mind with other things.

Best Answer

Honey.my best educated guess would be that you're in-love with that person. I've been hung up on the same person for 40 years. I wish your broken heart -happiness, somehow, in the future, Try to put one foot in front of the other, cherishing whatever :good" things don't hurt to remember and hopefully carry them over into any future relationships. "Only LOVE can break a heart; only LOVE can mend it again"....I pray another LOVE will come along for you to heal this one.

Best Answer

Either they meant profoundly much too you, and you can't forget that, or it's a closure thing. In my experience anyway.

Best Answer

maybe you dont have closure..

Best Answer

You really loved her. It's okay. You are obviously a deep person with strong emotions. It isn't easy to get over a lost love when we are real. In time, you will get past it and find someone good for you who loves you back. You deserve to be happy!:):)

Best Answer

I don't know it only took me 2 and a half months. it probably depends on how long you knew them and how long you were together.

Best Answer

Thats painful. I hope I'm not doing the same thing. Its only been 4 months for me.

Best Answer