PerniciousPoesy PerniciousPoesy 31-35, F 7 Answers Jul 8, 2013 in Health

do whatever your doing in front of the open fridge

Best Answer

hahhaha!

Best Answer

works for me lol poor mans AC :)

Best Answer

Expensive. But I like that you're thinking on your feet. :)

Best Answer

LOL VERY expensive. Fill plastic bottles or something similar with water and keep putting them into the 'fridge until they cool, then in the chair or couch next to you while you have others chilling and keep rotating them. Same with ice in packs of bags from the freezer.

Best Answer

Sounds like a plan. Thank you. :D

Best Answer

Get some ice and rub down your arms, will cool you like pouring cold water on a radiator. I've also wet down hand towels and frozen them to cool myself down with in hot weather. If I ever walk in really hot weather I bring a Ziploc bag full of ice and keep my arms cool with it and drink the water that's melted on my return walk home. Used to walk 2 miles a day even in 100 degree weather.

Best Answer

I would probably evaporate in all honesty. Lol!

Best Answer

I had to take soaking baths in water with Epsom Salts to get some of my minerals back into my body, I sweated that much. It was either that or terrible leg cramps. Now I just take liquid minerals each day.

Best Answer

I have perceptual leg cramps as is... I'll get a parasol. Always wanted one. :D

Best Answer

Are you home? Have an empty 2 liter bottle? Fill it with water, freeze it (with the lid off), place bottle at bare (or socked) feet or behind your back on your computer chair, it'll serve as a nice way to cool down.

Best Answer

That could work! Thank you. :)

Best Answer

You're welcome. :)

Best Answer

Spritz yourself with a spray bottle. Drink iced tea, only come out at night, sleep under a rock during the day.

Best Answer

Don't like tea. But the rest I'm working on! :)

Best Answer

Wet your hair, ice on the back of the next, some ammonia on a towel and put on the back of the neck, cold bath or shower, go someplace air conditioned if you can--a mall, a movie theater

Best Answer

Air conditioning doesn't exist in Ireland. But I've opened every window possible. At least the warm air can circulate. *faints*

Best Answer

With the climate shifting you might want to look into becoming Ireland's first importer of window air conditioning units. No floor fans, either. Setting a fan to blow across a bucket of water, or better yet ice might give you some help.

Best Answer

Or start drinking Bailey's over ice and continue until you don't feel the heat? (AND NO, DON'T DO THAT IN REALITY--alcohol will dehydrate you even more quickly than the heat! I was joking)

Best Answer

Yes. Lol! You don't need to clarify that with me. I ain't as stoopid as look. ;) But thanks.

Best Answer

LOL But SOME people never seem to pick up on that dehydration/alcohol thing. Probably why I keep see it being reported on in the news here as we're trying to get through 95º to 100º days

Best Answer