I think you should. I've moved on from several negative people in my life. It was too damn draining and now I feel so much better without their negativity. They call themselves friends but true friends don't bring you down they should raise you up.

Best Answer

true but im finding my true friend is doing this i have known her for years and al ways been there for her

Best Answer

It's really hard, I know. I was best friends with mine for 10 years. We went through a lot we always said no matter what we'll be friends forever. Things just never got better with her though no matter how much I told her about her negative attitude. She always said she'd try to change until one day she told me she is who she is and if I don't like it too bad. That's when I told her that It's better that we go our separate ways. Believe me it really broke my heart, but I had to move on. You know, sometimes we just grow to be different people from our friends.

Best Answer

true

Best Answer

We have a certain barrier of energy around us that either eminate positive or negative things about who they are. Use your instinct and if this person begins eminating negative or too much energy, back off slowly from them. If being around them drains you, that's a sure sign of a highly eminating barrier of energy that will effect you in a negative way, it doesn't mean this person is a bad person, it just means this person has too many issues that they wear on their sleeve. When people walk into a room or space, you can almost tell from the amount of attention they require already. Unless you know how to keep them at arms length and can still enjoy their friendship, avoid them completely and you won't have to worry about avoiding them later on.

Best Answer

Been there. It's hard. I try to wait around....thinking...they are just having a bad day, a bad week, or a bad year or a bad time. But...when it drags on...I know it isn't a phase. I would try and put a positive spin on a situation...and...the person can't see it or even give it a try. Blah...getting annoyed thinking of that person now:) Don't hate the person. Just let it go. Good Luck.

Best Answer

I had to let a friend go that always had drama around her, and she used to use men and I hated it. She lied to me one day and that was enough for me. she was living in my house rent free, I had known her since my high school days. Then I found out she had been back stabbing me to her online male friends, Nice one i thought! I have been alot happier since I ceased her friendship with me.

Best Answer

Great idea.

Best Answer