vickieprince vickieprince 51-55, F 37 Answers Jan 8, 2010

Stick the barrel of my pistol out the window and just start firing around randomly.

Best Answer

RELEASE THE HOUNDS.

Best Answer

Start singing Amazing Grace and shout out 'I am a Jehovah's Witness and I have a rolled up copy of Watchtower with your name on it, and I'm not afraid to use it'. Then I have another drink and go back to bed.

Best Answer

When I was a kid and babysitting for 50 cents and hour, I would always sit with a big knife by my side. My father usually would park outside without me knowing it until years later.

Best Answer

grab the baseball bat i keep beside my bed,<br />
and go check it out . . <br />
it's either them or me. . . i'm not afraid.

Best Answer

Grab my gun, flashlight..turn out the lights, put on the brights around the perimeter..and turn the sounds on my devices up, and see what the hell is out there..usually its a bear or something anyway:)

Best Answer

go investigate it.....

Best Answer

My husband can tell by the way the dogs bark if it is critter or human. He takes care of it.

Best Answer

Make my husband go see what it was.

Best Answer

Damn!!! gotta go crank the backhoe Im starting to run out of room to hide the bodies

Best Answer

Walk out and say I COME IN PEACE then go make friends with "the noise"

Best Answer

It depends on what I'm standing closest to....mace, stun gun or samurai sword

Best Answer

Some pretty funny responses - except the dude that's gonna tell you he loves you. I hope you know him...<br />
If the sound makes me suspicious, I immediately turn all the lights off and slowly look out all the windows. I may or may not get the gun - again, depending on how suspcious the sound is.

Best Answer

Hide - Stay quiet and hope whatever it is its not coming inside.

Best Answer

Make sure the safety is off....<br />
If you hear a noise inside the house, Operating the pump action on a shotgun has something of a chilling effect too....

Best Answer

dial 911

Best Answer

STAY INSIDE! Do NOT open the door to "take a look around", Do NOT even go near the doors or windows unless you are locking it. Lock up everything if unlocked and call the police to check the area because you are hearing strange things outside. No harm in being safe as possible.

Best Answer

Oh , there is a noise outside , funny , then I go to bed .lol.

Best Answer

RUN

Best Answer

Grab the gun and check it out.

Best Answer