EP is my home, i've had a rough life and this is my way of branching out and reaching other people. it does not make me a loser, tired, or a dork, but i do get lonely, but when i come on ep i feel surrounded by joy and i feel like i'm home with friends who really care.

Best Answer

wether the care is genuine is not i don't know and i don't care, that makes me a loser and pathetic.

Best Answer

Bless your heart....consider me a friend.

Best Answer

No loser on board!

Best Answer

I'd rather be here, but it would be nice to get out there and have fun once in a while.

Best Answer

What's holdin you back,love?

Best Answer

I'm just shy and a loner at heart. I have a hard time going out of my comfort zone.

Best Answer

I used to be shy too. I've heard it said tat shy people are selfish because they don't share their gifts with the world.now I share my gifts,however small.i encourage you to give,love.

Best Answer

Thanks :)

Best Answer

nope EP is our outlet

Best Answer

Outlet shopping malls work too......

Best Answer

yep, kinda all of the above with "different" added for myself.

Best Answer

actually no... I never did... and there was only one kid stupid enough in school to say otherwise..... and I had to beat him to death..... with his own shoes....

Best Answer

WHO IS TIRED!?!?!

Best Answer

Well, we oldsters get tired...just you wait!

Best Answer

Ok.if never use the word.Oldster please beat me with my cane!

Best Answer

I had fun this afternoon and evening with my friends - I like popping in here to see what's cookin with you guys - it's a good thing for me- smiles everybody and a good good day or night to ya all

Best Answer

Sleepy Head.....sweet dreams.

Best Answer

Camping is where I would rather be... but not in -23 C

Best Answer

I understand, it's too cold to do anything here. So crap TV and EP is all we get. :)

Best Answer

Do you have a crummy mummy bag?

Best Answer

Gee,thanks.

Best Answer

Well today was great..No details necessary...But now i think my neck might be broke,...so just resting and hoping it will come good,.is OK for now..But yes the nights are generally boring..

Best Answer

Oooppps, I think you should be my friend....

Best Answer

Nope, left them behind to be here with you

Best Answer

I'm enjoying your company!

Best Answer

i wouldn't rather be out, but would rather be traveling as that's what i like best.

Best Answer

Maybe you could shapeshift.....

Best Answer

how would shape-shifting help? I mean literally traveling. It's fun. You meet new people and get to chat about ridiculous things and eat foreign food.

Best Answer

Duh..( palms to forehead)...I'm wishing you many adventures!

Best Answer

hey. i have no problem being any of the above names. :]

Best Answer

Cause sticks and stones will break your bones...but names can never hurt you!

Best Answer

Just tired...

Best Answer

Zzzzzzzzzzz.........peace.

Best Answer

Well it is nearly 6 in the morning here, Saturday. Yes one day I would love to have been out, but for now as a single mum at home with my kids.

Best Answer

Which can be pretty close to heaven.

Best Answer

Being a single mum? No it sucks was married just did not work out. Staying home with the kids on a Friday night? It sucks, they are older now, don't need me as much but too young still to leave alone while I am off tripping the light fantastic. No honestly I love being a mum, just life is a little hard at the moment, need to get out there more.

Best Answer

I wish I could help...my mum was a single mom... I still remember how she/we struggled.. My best to you.

Best Answer

Thanks, my mum was one too, so that is why I really did not want to end up being one. Still I have my kids and we get along fine, just need to start living my life now, like I said they are older, don't need so much mummy time :)

Best Answer

I was so afraid that I would have been a single mom,that I didn't
Have children.i'm just fine with that choice, but I was a teacher and that helped me.

Best Answer

Can understand that.

Best Answer

i did stuff before, i'm tired now so i'm here. but yes, yes we are

Best Answer

Nah....you deserve a treat. Here's a gift of your choice.

Best Answer