you know, with 365 days a year there are actually at least four 'friday the 13th's every year and why is it only on friday that its bad luck? its actually a special day for my cousin, she got married on friday the 13th. all the friday the 13th is about is superstition which i dont believe in. just my p.o.v(point of view)

Best Answer

Bad "luck" can come at any time.

Best Answer

I got out of my car this morning and found a little bird had flown right into the grill above my front bumper. Why don't they ever learn to just fly higher?

Best Answer

good day

Best Answer

so far so good...lol...but it's still early today and we got 8 hrs or so left to go haha <br />
but i thing its just another day that ends in "Y" like the all do...so i hold no one in more regard than any other...well except my birthdate and the day i die i suppose lol other special days may come like anniversaries or births/deaths of family/friends!!<br />
not exactly sure of the history behind the day tho, other than the horror movie series LOL

Best Answer

HA......do they come in threes? 4a.m. this morning and my cat fell off windowsill onto my forehead clawed a huge bloody scrape across my forehead. Then driving out of my neighborhood a white cat darted at last minute in front of my car, I think I killed it. I feel bad about that, but It's got me a little freaked out that something else is gonna happen.

Best Answer

What happens twice, will happen three times. Ever heard that?? How's dad?

Best Answer

yes just hope its not 13's on the 13th. lol. He's fine thanks

Best Answer

I've actually had good luck today. I found a dollar when I was drying my clothes. Score!

Best Answer

sweet

Best Answer

No and it won't be ... It is just another day like any other. If bad luck is meant to be, it will be either on this day or on another.

Best Answer

I agree

Best Answer

Fortunatley no. That's because my family don't believe in it. It only happens to the people that believe in such things because they create that energy around them; negative affects, false beliefs etc.

Best Answer

Only good luck so far.

Best Answer

yes , yesterday grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Best Answer

Nope. I'm knocking on wood though.

Best Answer