i am struggling, aoldwounds have recently been re-opened... i am in emotional turmoil..... i could hardly eat all day.... and now i keep thinking about the rice pudding in the fridge my grandmother told me that love is a form of maddness ..........maybe i have finally cracked?? what do you think? with respect, from robbie
robbiew8n robbiew8n 56-60, M 11 Answers Mar 27, 2012

I'm UK too (London), so you're in good company. Btw, at this time of night you might find XHamster more entertaining ; )

Best Answer

hello moschops .... XHampster ??? please tell me more

Best Answer

xhamster site. Google it. Make sure you over 18 ; )

Best Answer

hmmmmm.... xhampster = excited now ..............BTW...the rice pudding won last night

Best Answer

oooooooooooooohh moschops15 - xhampster ! not what the name would suggest... hahahahahahahaha

Best Answer

Lol, you didn't really think I was giving you a site about hamster's did you? Lol. Btw, there's no P in Hamster

Best Answer

Curiosity is what make you awake my friend.

Best Answer

ah, brahim...maybe we shall be cyberfriends ??

Best Answer

also the same on here everynight

Best Answer

hey kan47.. thank you...i guess if there is a few of us... we must be "normal" and there wasme thinking i was "special" hahaha

Best Answer

Insane in the membrane

Best Answer

hmmm... insanity likes company??

Best Answer

You can't eat or sleep...Sounds like love! Mixed with a little ole EP addiction. It's running rampant!

Best Answer

love and EP... ???? that's it... and i'm buggered hahahaha

Best Answer

no u are quite sane Robbie! im the same CAN'T sleep

Best Answer

or maybe we are both kinda crazy? just a little bit? :-))

Best Answer

lol, maybe a lil bit

Best Answer

yeah... " a lil bit " i like it

Best Answer

::hugs::... Im married... and love is a FORM of insanity from what I am noticing.. but it isnt abnormal.. and neither is the thoughts of rice pudding. Rice pudding is comfort in your mouth. :)

Best Answer

oh...love and rice pudding....???? if only :-)

Best Answer

Your telling me... If i coulda married the rice pudding instead sometimes I would be happy. Other times.. HEY... He'll do. ;)

Best Answer

hahahaha...but you refer the pudding>>> interesting, strikes freudian pose, strokes chin thoughtfully :-))

Best Answer

Insane never!!!lol..

Best Answer

i keep telling those voices that i'm fine...............but they keep on arguing back :-))

Best Answer

EP keeps you up late. You think a few mins have past and it's actually been a half an hour.

Best Answer

noonespecial?? well, i think you are... cos u just brought me down to earth... both feet flat down....and i'm heading for the fridge... the rice pudding is calling me..very seductive voice.... eat me, you know it makes sense" :-))

Best Answer

I love rice pudding :)

Best Answer

but does urs talk to u in the early hours??

Best Answer

i think your grannies a wise women, love is a form of madness we loose ourselves our direction our being in someone else for a period of time. until we finally get our bearings. when old wounds reopen thats the hardest, but overcoming them is the greatest joy because when you learn the past is the past and it cant be changed it just always going to be the past and the future well is always uncertain and now is all of you have. this moment . so take it. before it gets taken away. right?

Best Answer

hey, nomoresounds...you have given me such a profound answer...feels like u nudged my mind into a new groove. thank you! respect from robbie

Best Answer