The laughter is your bodys reaction to lack of sleep. Your mind will slowly begin to deteriorate into insanity without sleep. Your brain needs REM sleep in order to survive.

Best Answer

wats REM?

Best Answer

REM stands for Rapid Eye Movement. It is the deep sleep where you dream. If you have ever watched anyone sleeping and see their eyes moving when they are shut then that is REM sleep. The dreams you have at night is what keeps you sane.

Best Answer

REM sleep is also when the body heals itself. Thats why when you are sick they tell you to get as much sleep as possible. Your mind and body can be severly damaged without proper sleep.

Best Answer

cewl. first thingto learn today!!

Best Answer

ill sleep in the day. i do this every weekend. im fine.

Best Answer

Yea learning about it can be cool, but living thru it does suck. I have been there too. Sometimes I think I learned too much stuff and I'll never use it, then I see your question and I glad I learned it.

Best Answer

glad i made use of ur knoledge(didnt spell that right<)

Best Answer

I'm glad it helped you. If you ever want to ask me anything about anything feel free to contact me. Most people call me Dr. Phill because I can help anyone with any problem. Helping people make sense of their life, problems, and theirselves to turn their life aroud is my only goal in life.

Best Answer

thanx i added u...ill call doctor PILL

Best Answer

Ok, try to get some sleep. It sound like you need it. If you drink some warm milk and lay in bed like you are going to sleep it may help. Let me know how you are feeling. And by the way the lack of sleep could be causing the anxiety pain you felt.

Best Answer

oh thanx ill keep in touch.

Best Answer

makes sense.....I wanna laugh just because I need to get my edorpines goiing, to feel good.

Best Answer

cewl

Best Answer

Your mind and body need rest.

Best Answer

i need a soda and a burger....

Best Answer

You so DO NOT need soda and a burger. You need to sleep. Where are your parents??

Best Answer

asleep.

Best Answer

And this is why my daughter will not have access to the internet alone before the age of 18. SMH

Best Answer