Oh your cat went missing, must be Barack, at it again! If you are sensitive, don't click.
BellaBeast BellaBeast 18-21, F 11 Answers Feb 26 in Embarrassing & Funny

The problem isn't Obama, it's everyone else that disagrees (note the republicans believe in the stuff he's doing but because he's a democrat they sabotage him). His Obama care is a good idea, healthcare for all, but these companies that are republican are twisting it and hurting others because of it, Obama is a good guy, politics is a *****

Best Answer

If that isn't the truth, I don't know what is.

Best Answer

My job was (and kinda still is) in politics, money runs it, big business invests in it and power corrupts it

Best Answer

I still blame Bush for my missing cat...

Best Answer

You're still young ,and can't tell the difference between a Liar and an honest man, so I wont make fun of you.

Best Answer

Well thank you for not making fun of me. Considering there is people who are older than me who would agree.

Best Answer

Sheeple !

Best Answer

Hey, you have every right to have a opinion.

Best Answer

You're on fire, my man! Way to speak! ^

Best Answer

Calm down.

Best Answer

People always need something to hate, or to blame. Barack isn't perfect, just like every other man that's been president. People will always hate whoever is in office, unless something directly effects them in a positive way. People forget that the President isn't the only branch of government, I might add. It wasn't a couple months ago we were hating on Congress, (both parties) for letting the government get shut down.

That's out of sight, out of mind. It's default back to blaming the President again. It'll always be that way, and with the internet we will always be hearing about it.

Best Answer

At your age just how much could you possibly know about American politics? Why don't you comment on something you would really know about, say..... your favorite music star?

Best Answer

LOL you must really not be a fan of Barack. You are absolutely correct, I barely know anything about politics, I just find it hilarious how much people fuss about Barack like it's going to change anything. He's president, get over it!.

Best Answer

No you get over it and take you head out of your butt and try paying attention to what this man is doing to your future.

Best Answer

Okay.

Best Answer

I couldn't have said that better myself!

Best Answer

Her or me?

Best Answer

HER.

Best Answer

Oh okay.

Best Answer

Don't worry about those two. They clearly have way too much time on their hands if they're too blind and stupid to realize that not everything that's going wrong in this country is because of Obama. We as a society are to blame as well.

Best Answer

I completely agree! AMEN! But people will be people.

Best Answer

I think when it comes to politicians none are without blame

Best Answer

Yes it's hilarious, I always wonder about the tone though, really hateful... and that's not so funny anymore...

Best Answer

You are easily amused..get a life please.

Best Answer

Lol you old as **** talking about get a life, get your damn life. The little bit of time you possibly have left. Don't click if you are sensitive! I'm sure you have a well enough education to have clearly understood that!

Best Answer

*raises brow*

Best Answer

Do your lips hurt?

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer

I clicked....................................

Best Answer