EternalSalvation EternalSalvation 18-21, M 10 Answers Feb 2, 2013 in Community

sum good'ol fashion knuckle dusters >:) , we gonna have some fun

Best Answer

I have a gun and sword combat knives in ballistic knives i kick ***

Best Answer

I've always been partial to my combat survival knife, I've had it a long time and know how to use it.

Best Answer

thats good! many people have knifes but dont know how to use them properly or have the proper size

Best Answer

A combat knife is a wonderful weapon and I know all the vulnerable points on the body. I can kill or maim at will and I learned in Vietnam

Best Answer

due to the wrong reason, i also know how to use one. I took rotc and was heavily into it so i also know many pressure points as well as lethal areas such as juglar veins and such.

Best Answer

Best place to kill with one stroke is to sever the femural artery, They bleed out in ten seconds

Best Answer

to my surprise, i actually knew that, i prefer to at least to be non lethal at first unless my life is in immediate danger

Best Answer

Well, a thin blade inserted at the back of the neck, where the spinal cord attaches to the brain stem can sever the connection and make the victim a para or quadraplegic without killing

Best Answer

Handgun, double tap, over quick

Best Answer

nice, waste no time

Best Answer

a fork, i want to fork him to death

Best Answer

painfully fork him to death

Best Answer

Hand grenade. Wouldn't touch that ghastly scum.

Best Answer

:o doesnt sound as bad compared to what some people can choose lol

Best Answer