Sent "kimmygarys'" profile etc to MTV's "Catfish" show. This should be a hoot for all you "believers", hahahahhaahha....

Best Answer

Best to ya

Best Answer

This was supposed to be a surprise! Now where r we going to hide when she walks in? HAPPY BIRTHDAY MS KIMMY!

Best Answer

THE SURPRIZE WAS HER SEEING THIS, :)
everyone wishing here a wonderful day,
so thank you :)

Best Answer

Ohhhh I totally knew that. Can I come out from behind the couch now or should I just keep waiting?

Best Answer

shes gone off line so make sure you bring a packed lunch
for your time behind that couch !, maybe a puzzel or seven, :P

Best Answer

Oh not to worry, I've found some crumbs bach here, including a full kernal of popcorn and a half eaten pot pie, its a little green. But that might just be a pea. There's about 62 cents as well and if I keep looking that amount could go up. Can I get her another presant with my findings or does it legally belong to the couch owner? I can add to kimmy from smileandwave and couch owner to the gift tag......

Best Answer

KIMMY HAPPY BVIRTHDAY SWEETY. and many more of them, may your dreams and wishs be granted. xxxxxxxxx

Best Answer

Okay.

Best Answer

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIMMY,!!!
THANKS EVERYONE XXXX

Best Answer

Happy Birthday darling!!!!!!!!!!

Best Answer