VeritableVagabond VeritableVagabond 18-21, M 8 Answers Nov 4, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

If you see this as a serious problem, I would recommend counseling. They can help teach you social skills and also how to deal with anxiety. You are young and will find the right woman for you at the right time. Remember that we all have imperfections and if we know about them, then we can work on them. I think therapy is good for everyone and everyone should go on and off during their lifetime. I have learned so many valuable lessons and skills through counseling, which has helped me in my personal life, as well as my social, and business life. You'll do good because you recognize a problem and therefore will work on it. You just need the right vehicle to get there. Also, when you seek counseling, the older they are, the more wise they are, from my experience.

Best Answer

This is a more common problem than you think. There is no Magic Cure. You just have to Push yourself,and keep pushing yourself, you will get Better at it,with practice and you will become more Comfortable. This is A Truth. :)

Best Answer

how bout if they talk to you first?

Best Answer

they don't o__o that's the crazy thing.

Best Answer

i just did lol

Best Answer

I was the one who came up to my boyfriend

Best Answer

Bless. Stop trying to impress and do the most important thing and 'listen'. It will all come naturally then..

Best Answer

ur profile pic is awesome

Best Answer

Yeah - its the higgs boson. See - you can chat to women lol!

Best Answer

You need to take active measures to deal with that. Otherwise, you may find yourself 62-years old and never-married, like me.

Best Answer

Go on a dating site. You seem to have no problem talking to people over the internet. Hopefully after getting to know someone a little better on the internet you won't be so timid when you actually meet her

Best Answer