This is a more common problem than you think. There is no Magic Cure. You just have to Push yourself,and keep pushing yourself, you will get Better at it,with practice and you will become more Comfortable. This is A Truth. :)

Best Answer

It's Bollocks.

Best Answer

how bout if they talk to you first?

Best Answer

they don't o__o that's the crazy thing.

Best Answer

i just did lol

Best Answer

I was the one who came up to my boyfriend

Best Answer

Made no difference in my case.in fact it made me more nervous.

Best Answer

Bless. Stop trying to impress and do the most important thing and 'listen'. It will all come naturally then..

Best Answer

ur profile pic is awesome

Best Answer

Yeah - its the higgs boson. See - you can chat to women lol!

Best Answer

It worked for my husband and it may work for you. He was 17 at the time. He never "hit" on me or tried to impress me instead. He asked me about something I happened to be interested in. Like I had this thing about cars, he noticed I had it and him being a car guy. Just walked up and started talking about imports with me like I was a guy. What I mean is if you have a problem talking to women it's because you probably see them as a potential something instead try just talking to them like they're one of you're guy friends. It may break the ice enough to then progress on to whatever your intentions are.

Best Answer

Go on a dating site. You seem to have no problem talking to people over the internet. Hopefully after getting to know someone a little better on the internet you won't be so timid when you actually meet her

Best Answer