parttimekitty parttimekitty 41-45, F 18 Answers Dec 16, 2011

I am sorry for your loss. I wish you a happy birthday. I pray that things will get better, and you will meet someone and not longer feel lonely. God bless you.

Best Answer

happy birthday to you, hugs, chocolate and a warm fire

Best Answer

aw, i don't know you, but my love is here for you. happy birthday, friend...life gets better :)

Best Answer

Many hugs and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best Answer

>:D< HUg!!!! Happy B-day!!! May all your wishes come true. Just know that they're watching over you and they don't want you to be sad it hurts them, let them free. You'll one Day reunite with them. Be happy.

Best Answer

Bless your heart.

Happy Birthday!

Best Answer

Wish I could give you a real (((((((hug))))))) and a great big HAPPY BIRTHDAY in person but for now this is the best I can do. I hope your day is all you want it to be And that your xmas and New Year are even better.

Best Answer

hugs...happy birthday

Best Answer

Happy birthday.

:)

I used to get that way, and I can identify with your feelings of being alone. I just got to the point where I started treating my birthday as just another day. Sometimes I even forget my age. That works for me.

If that doesn't work for you, then you can just try being nice to yourself on that day. Do some little something special. Bubble bath. Give yourself a facial or a manicure. Buy yourself a lotto ticket or some other special little thing. Get yourself some flowers.

Lots of people in the same boat. Hope it gets better.

Best Answer

Awww ....Happy birthday.

Best Answer

then HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! hope something great will come to you and may your wishes come true

Best Answer

HAPPY BIRTHDAY. I won't be trite and tell you I know how you feel, but cancer took my parents and my family is scattered to the four winds, so I've got a general idea. I hope that ep helps fill that void for you. I hope you feel better and make lot's of friends both online and off.

Best Answer

Happy Birthday !!!!! XD

Best Answer