Am I at the age where birthdays have become meaningless, like just another day of the year?
RhobbyJ RhobbyJ 31-35, M 15 Answers Oct 28, 2012 in Struggles

Because birthdays suck! I hardly ever celebrate mine.

Best Answer

Good call, glad I'm not the only one who feels that way.

Best Answer

Well my birthdays the day after Christmas so no one else gives a damn, why should I?

Best Answer

Yeah that's a tough birthday to have. Isn't that Boxing Day in Canada?

Best Answer

Happy Birthday

Best Answer

Thanks. It appears that mother nature is giving a present in the form of Hurricane Sandy.

Best Answer

because you didnt get laid yet and your not feeling it your a year older

Best Answer

Because birthdays are pointless and they suck.

Best Answer

i feel most guys get this away but for women wow it will be a big thing forever dammit anyways congradulations your older lol

Best Answer

Haha yep, thanks.

Best Answer

It's happened to me a few times, but I'm still not sure why.

Best Answer

Lol-its my birthday too today:) face it-birthdays after your 20's are nothing special. It really is just another day-given some 'magical' importance somehow. What did i do today?? I took the day off work and spent the day with my beau romantically. Nothing enormous or dramatic, no party or cake, just company with a friend, and its probbaly the most satisfying birthday I've had in many years because I hardly thought about the day being 'special'--just a good one to remember--whatever the date...<br />
happy Bd to us!! :)

Best Answer

Happy birthday! Mine's actually on the 29th, and I was supposed to spend it at work but that has been cancelled due to Hurricane Sandy.

Best Answer

It does seem that you care less about birthdays as you age. <br />
I kind of feel the same way too. I wish that I can remain in my 20s.

Best Answer

My explanation or theory, call it what you will is that age is relative. What do I mean by this? Well someone that dies at 26 was middle-aged at 13 and didn't know it, or someone that dies at 40 was middle-aged at 20. The more years you can clock on means that you are beating the system. Another birthday is a good thing but hard to celebrate once you are past 21. Just my thoughts :)

Best Answer

Thanks, I just turned 34. There aren't really any celebrations coming up besides the big 40.

Best Answer

Congrats on making it another year, some don't, by the time you get to my count, you just hope to sneak by without another pain.

Best Answer

Thanks.

Best Answer

Happy Birthday from California....Singing happy birthday to you..Can you hear me..Well, sorry I cab't sing..The thought that counts right?

Best Answer

Yes indeed. Thanks for the virtual singing.

Best Answer

I am the same each year to me it is nothing more than a day. See link they are very common and growing each day.<br />
http://www.worldometers.info/world-population/

Best Answer

No one got you anything?

Best Answer

Technically not yet, because the 29th just started.

Best Answer

Actually I take that back, my dad sent me a birthday card, too bad he misspelled my middle name and got the date wrong.

Best Answer

Geeze that suks

Best Answer