Ruby212 Ruby212 22-25, F 29 Answers Jun 26, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

No you shouldn't. Just block the pervs. This place is actually wonderful, and most of the people here are too. I promise you, it's worth it.

Best Answer

I've been on here for 8 or 9 months and have yet to get any dirty messages from anyone

Best Answer

You shouldn't delete it. If someone is making you uncomfortable, just block them, okay? There are people worth talking to on here, I promise.

Best Answer

That's only the welcoming party tribe!, it gets better once you've had the informal introductions! Stay around as the company gets better after all the tribe have found new prey to hunt!

Best Answer

ignore them, they'll be wasting their energy typing those messages and yet not getting any reply.

Best Answer

Because u have a picture of Selena Gomez n a lot of the perverts want to do nasty things to her not to mention just show them a picture of a pretty girl n it's like they are dogs following a stake

Best Answer

just some dogs are barking around ! dont let them disturb you just have fun here =)

Best Answer

There are some nice people on here. Stick with it and block the morons.

Best Answer

That perv element is here, as in real life, but it's not the majority. <br />
Replace your profile picture with a picture of a rhinoceros or a bowl of fruit and you'll be fine. Then set your preferences so that only your FRIENDS can see your actual picture. :-)

Best Answer

Just block them, perverts know all the best websites...

Best Answer

NO? THAT UR PIC?

Best Answer

selena

Best Answer

PROBABLY IT GETTING U A MESS..

Best Answer

Aw that's rotten. Poss b/c you posted a Q about being a lesbian? Some ppl have small minds.

Best Answer

yes.. but that's what I genuinely need to know.. is there no freedom of speech left in the country!

Best Answer

Aww just block them. I've been here 4 years and have still to receive a dirty message. But I've had a few offensive ones and simply blocked the users

Best Answer

yeah block them, once you'v blocked the main pervs theres less of an issue, EP can be quite fun and even interesting once you get around them :)

Best Answer