Ive never had a card or anything and I really couldn't care less about valentines day just another way for people to spend money??
Justwannasing91 Justwannasing91 22-25, F 13 Answers Jan 22 in Community

I've never really cared. Even if I had a girlfriend, I wouldn't limit my obsession for her to be for one day only.

Best Answer

Exactly! Best answer

Best Answer

Haha Thank you very much.

Best Answer

Me and my girlfriend actually hate it, we just stay home and act like it's a regular day

Best Answer

It's a bull sht holiday created by hallmark.

Best Answer

Yeah, for people to spend moneys too. But yeah why not? its like national date day. i use to but i dont really have a reason to now~

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer

I don't even care. I've never had a girlfriend and will most likely die alone. Valentine's Day is just a reminder of what I can never have.

Best Answer

hmmm never says never you should at least try to get one even it if goes to s hit god knows relationships have with me whats the worst that could happen

Best Answer

I could meet more fake women who only want to use me, abuse me, try to take money from me, and generally make me feel like ****. That's the only kind I've ever met. I'm so down and depressed now all it would take is one more bad experience like that to put me over the edge into full suicidal mode.

Best Answer

Take it really slowly, maybe go for women you wouldn't usually go for maybe someone who you don't find as attractive as you would someone else

Best Answer

I'm not attractive enough to be choosy. I don't go for beautiful women anyway, but I still get rejected. I think some people are just doomed to be alone and I'm one of them.

Best Answer

With a attitude like that you will be, be confident paint on a smile and don't just don't make it you're main goal in life her yourself happy and confident first then you from there

Best Answer

i dont know i am single

Best Answer

what's that ?

Best Answer

youd care if you had someone to spend it with

Best Answer

Not really!

Best Answer

You must be single.

Best Answer

Yea, but I've never been bothered about valentines day

Best Answer