I just wanted to wish everyone here a Happy New Year , I hope 2010 brings you all the love and joy you all deserve.. Kia Ora , nga mihi kia koutou!
KiwigirlAnj KiwigirlAnj 36-40, F 21 Answers Dec 30, 2009

HaPpY NeW YeArS tO yOu ToO! Blessings to you and to all EPeeps! May the New Year bring peace, love, happiness, and success to all!!!

Best Answer

Happy New Year Darlin... Have fun tonight...

Best Answer

well happy new years eve..:)

Best Answer

And less than 12 hours here in Melbourne. May I pass along the traditional Aussie greeting made to everyone entering a New Years Eve party. "Didjabringyagrogalong!" Have a great one!

Best Answer

HAPPY NEW YEARS DOWN UNDER FROM THE GREAT STATE OF TEXAS....WE WILL BE WATCHING YOU AND WAITING FOR OUR CHANCE TO CELEBRATE. MAY THE FULL MOON THAT SHINES ON US BOTH USHER IN A YEAR OF PEACE, LOVE AND HAPPINESS FOR US ALL.

Best Answer

Happy new years eve! <br />
NZ is the first country that gets to see in the new year to my knowledge. So have a good one! <br />
I am in South Australia, so were not too far behind. Right now it is 11:30 am, So I have another 12 1/2 hours before 2010. Enough time to put on a fake tan, pick out my dress and find out what I am actually going to do tonight. I still havent decided.

Best Answer

Aw, that's nice! Happy New Year to you, too!

Best Answer

Wow, its 6:45pm Wen. here. Happy New Year!

Best Answer

Happy New Year! <br />
I love NZ and will be there on the 8th January cant wait.

Best Answer

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU AND YOURS!!! ENJOY!!!

Best Answer

Happy New Year to you too !!

Best Answer

Happy new years glad to see the world is in one piece for this uncoming new year

Best Answer

... also here in Auckland and drunk already..10 more hrs before 2010.

Best Answer

Happy New Year...rock on! not long to go now!!!

Best Answer

Yay! It's 2014!

Best Answer