I had same issue with my dad. Nothing I could do about it. I grit my teeth and smile politely when I see her. I'm hurt because he treats her much better than he treated my mom but there really isn't anything I can do about it, and it's not my place to tell him how to live his life.

Best Answer

*Sniff Sniff* It`s starting to smell kinda like TROLL in here!

Best Answer

How does that hurt anyone? What's wrong with you?

Best Answer

You are 22-25... Move away for a while.... I doubt the marriage will last a year....

Best Answer

How long would it be appropriate?

Best Answer

he can't be responsible for everyone elses feelings...he has to look after his own..

Best Answer

Wait a minute ... I thought this was about your birthday month. Isn't that why you were initially upset? You're either a troll, or you are really really confused.

Best Answer

How is he hurting anyone? He is not cheating on your mother. He has a right to be happy. Will you stay unmarried as to be with your father? Or is it only him that must do so?

Best Answer

You're being selfish. How does him remarrying affect your life in any way? Will you have to live with her? It's none of your business who he wants to be with.

Best Answer

Who is "EVERYONE"? You seem to be the only one in here having a Tantrum over this.

Best Answer

Oh look it's everyone now... Please there are very easy ways to get sympathy from people, and you really are doing it wrong

Best Answer

:/

Best Answer