I love women but I'd like the freedom to explore what gayness is in me too, and I know for a fact from talking to people on line that many women are turned on by gayness in men the same way many men including me are turned on by gayness in women. WTF?
Cetacean Cetacean 36-40, M 8 Answers Sep 1 in LGBT

The answer is obvious. Queens flame, and intimidate those that otherwise would care less. Do you you ever see women flame like gay men do? Not even all gays like a flaming queen. It's not "fair" because the word "discreet" is not a word many flamers understand. And I hate to break it to you buddy, but it's not a "fact" just because a girl tells you something on the internet, but I did enjoy the laugh.

Best Answer

Well two of my 12 or so Ep friends (a couple favs) are in fact women that are turned on by that and no, they're not after me sexually. What would they really gain from lying about that then? In fact look at one of their avatars and its a picture of a man kissing a man.

Best Answer

I've got some beach-front property for sale in Kansas---real cheap---with your name on it buddy. How about REAL friends? You know, like the ones you can actually see? Find out what they think.

Best Answer

I understand but I just simply don't have a reason to think they're simply making it up. Even if most women aren't turned on by it, it only makes sense that there's AT LEAST a handful of women out of billions that are and it would also make sense that some of those women and me would naturally gravitate toward eachother based on shared topics.

Best Answer

Damn dude....you take "rationalize" to a whole new level. Yes or no: have you asked women-friends in REAL LIFE this question?

Best Answer

Even if I did, couldn't they possibly lie? A lot of times its just about weeding out bullshit.

Best Answer

Wow. That's just sad.

Best Answer

Dare I ask? What's sad?

Best Answer

Read the book Sex At Dawn , it covers many myths about sexuality .

Best Answer

Maybe I will but I don't normally like reading books.

Best Answer

oho h she's got more than me....wah

Best Answer

So she made a valid point Miss luckylassie. That's why I stated personal preference to generalize some things more than others meaning that there's right or wrong about it; its just personal preference. No offense but that was a rather trollsey response and I'd be lying if I said it didn't **** me off a little.

Best Answer

Hmm...... maybe I misunderstood what you meant. You were merely responding to my question. Whatever, its not like I'm one of these men's rights people so I don't think I said anything wrong.

Best Answer

Oh yeah, something I thought of recently is that maybe a part of the reason gayness in men is less accepted is because HE still has more. Think about it, male gayness makes the average man uncomfortable whereas gayness in women is appealing to the average man and whatever women think takes a back seat, not saying that's the way it should be.

Best Answer

im so glad you answered intelligently instead of how i responded. i personally dont know too much about gay culture but i dont have a prejudice bone in my body. my reaction is totally knee jerk but it the exact way this comes across to me. gays especially men seem to be constantly shoving it in peoples faces and whining when theres so many important things we dont talk about.

Best Answer

good point. i think thats mostly why i reacted this way. women support gays way more gays support women.

Best Answer

Aren't internet conversations confusing sometimes because they lack face to face interaction? Actually that's not a question.

Best Answer

Well, Two Women give me a hard on, Two Men Don't, nuff said

Best Answer

HI Cetacean
Male homosexuality was criminalised and so demonised. Queen Victoria apparently refused to do the same to women saying she did not believe it happened. So lesbian love was never demonised. see?
As to your other points about fairness - well that is history for you I guess. haha is it was her story men might have been let off.
Best wishes
:)

Best Answer

It seems to me ,People associate AIDS,with Gay Men,more so than women,cause Aids is Primarily Spread by Gay Men. It's a *****,but that's the Breaks. Just the way things are,Life ain't Fair.

Best Answer

It's men who do that. They think two women is sexy.

Best Answer

FYI, I've talked to women on here. Women don't all like it just like men don't all like it of course. You're generalizing too much. Its just not as accepted for men as well as its not as accepted for women to like it.

Best Answer

It's a general question... And that's what I see as a reason. May not be the ONLY reason, but it's one of them.

Best Answer

Well it just doesn't seem as bad to me to generalize when talking about society's attitudes on things as it does to stereotype a specific group of people just like I don't wanna be called certain things for being a white man because I'm actually very accepting of others. I guess that's just my personal preference.

Best Answer

Studies have shown that straight women can be aroused by almost anything sexual .
Participants had the blood flow to their genitals monitored while they were shown pictures or videos of erotic images .
They showed increased flow to viewing straight , gay or lesbian scenes , even primates having sex , and it all had a similar effect on them .
Straight men , gay men and lesbians had the expected reaction to the same images .

Best Answer

Thank you!

Best Answer

It doesn't mean the want to be involved , just that they find most things stimulating .
Like shoes and handbags .. Lol

Best Answer

I'm glad you brought it up because I was being basically told that I was wrong by two people.

Best Answer