luckyyouh luckyyouh 22-25, F 10 Answers Oct 27, 2013 in LGBT

Nothing wrong with that. I have done it...but you have to be careful not to use a person to fulfill a fetish. If you like the persons heart and you have a mutual attraction then go for it! But, a trans girl doesn't want to be used for her body anymore than you would

Best Answer

I'm not just going to sleep with someone just because of that, If it happens it happens. I've just always wondered what it would be like. I'm bisexual and it peaked my interest.

Best Answer

All I can offer is my personal experience and I imagine each encounter would be a unique thing. For me, I saw the person I was with as a woman because that is how she identifies. So the experience was much like having sex with another ciswoman except without the mess of strap ons and with the benefit of mutual ******. One downfall though is that, if the person is taking testosterone blockers, she might have some trouble maintaining erections.

Best Answer

Just a tip. We don't like being called She-males. and it's a 'transwoman' not a 'transgender'.

Best Answer

I'm very sorry for not being politically correct, please forgive my ignorance that was just the first name that came to mind:(

Best Answer

Go for it. You only live once.

Best Answer

I dated a tgirl years ago. She was sweet, beautiful, and a really nice person.

Best Answer

suddenly your name makes a lot more sense.

Best Answer

LOL! Yes, but my wife gave me this nick name...

Best Answer

I've seen **** with them ... Very very interesting good luck !

Best Answer

Good for you.

Best Answer

Intresting!

Best Answer

Okay, thanks for telling us. There are confessions and groups for things like that.

Best Answer

Why?

Best Answer

Why not? It's a turn on to me.

Best Answer