I think i can imagine being you and so I can understand how you may feel. I don;t know what to do, because I have a big personality....um....I am still I have my own problems. let's see....if I was you, how would I fix this...<br />
here's what I would do. First, i'd ignore the other people, and focus on myself and create my own image. i would just, um, not pay attention to the other people. Because that's how I am. If I was you i would just feel like ignoring them. In a way, I am those other people, and I regret looking down on you. Having a talent comes naturally to me. But, you ahve something more valuable than I do./ I'd bet a million dollars everyone loves you, BECAUSE you are down to earth. As it ios put. "down to eartyh" what does THAT eman. but trust me, you may feel you are in their shadow, but sometimes, they envy you. SERIOUSLY. <br />
You have something they can never have. I can't think of a name fo rit thougn right now cuz i'm drunk. <br />
See, um...how do I put this...if every single person was like your friends, this world would be in huge trouble. I personally have only 2 friends. one is my husband. So havig a big personality doesn't mean your popular. See, i have an extraordinary talent for drawing and painting that makes jaws drop. IU am also very beautiful. But I have bipolar disordcer and my sister is normal. My sister had 10 times the friends I do. People like her more than they like me. I am poor, she makes more money than me. i never completed c ollege, she did. <br />
So you see, maybe you THINK uyou live in their shadow, but if you were them, on the inside, you'd be wishing you were more like you....so that you could get along with everyone,m and not be defined by teh one thing you are good at but be a real person, and be noraml and average and not "crazy" and "weird". remembert tyhat the exceptional person who is bettr than everyone else is a weirdo because they don;t fit in. they are actually worse than everyone else, but most of the time, we vforget that.<br />
I am very unpopular. IUn contrast, you, the average person, have a bright future.<br />
un;like me, you aren;t drinkign 4 beers like me because you ahet your job as a waitress.<br />
the normal average eprson is what we call, "well-rounded". You aren;t in anyone's shadow. they are in yours. Now don't be like them/us. ;(

Best Answer

Just be you! Always be true to yourself...don't ever change for other people.

Best Answer

Idk have you tried just being a little more assertive? Instead of just agreeing to everything or saying "it's cool" etc try honestly sharing things that YOU want to do? If in the shadows of other people one might as well be in a place where they can be happy too, and you know there's a good side to that if your really "out-shined" by all your friends in public etc than the person that notices and takes an interest in you is going to truly be interested in you as you seem special to them =^.^= might meet a great mate like that!

Best Answer

Find an activity that none of them are into and go for it. I was always kinda living in the shadows of people until I started biking and stuff. Pretty soon its what I became associated with and people were asking me for stuff not the other way around haha

Best Answer

Don't wear any clothes and nobody will even notice if you have a shadow,

Best Answer

Sounds like its not so much a lack of personality, but several overfed egos of your friends<br />
...just my .02

Best Answer

either somehow "improve" your personality, or i'm afraid you'll have to find new friends.

Best Answer