Since I have the house to myself for two days, I'm thinking about taking all my clothes off and having fun completely naked in the backyard. I'll probably go skinny dipping in the pool, sunbathe during the day, lie in the moonlight at night or just frolic around the yard watching the birds and butterflies fly around me and enjoying the breeze on my nude body. Do you enjoy being naked in the backyard; nothing sexual, just walking around, sunbathing and swimming au natural? Is it perfectly fine being naked in the privacy of your own yard when no one's home?
sunsetblvd sunsetblvd 18-21, M 20 Answers Aug 6, 2009

Sure, why not

Best Answer

I would love to walk around my backyard naked,but it is not very private.All of the neighbors would be able to see me.About the only way I can get by with being naked in the backyard is to sit on our screened in back porch at night,in the nude.

Best Answer

When I was married, we live in a house with a screened in patio. Since we both worked until midnight, we would sit there with the lights out winding down the day with me being nude a lot of the times. Before going to bed, I would take a stroll around the back yard while nude with my wife watching. It was most pleasurable to do this and took the final edge off the days events.

Best Answer

Laws vary by city and state but in general if your back yard is fenced and someone would have to go out of their way to see what's going on (by drilling holes in the fence or peeking through slats, or using a telescope) then you should be within your rights to go au natural on your own property.

The only other question is do you care if someone sees you? The only considerations in my mind are personal modesty and worry about WHO sees you and if it would cause you personal problems if the wrong people saw.

Best Answer

We have a pretty high privacy fence so we're naked in the yard quite a bit.

Best Answer

As long as no-one can see you then sure ^_^

Best Answer

Make sure no child in any neighboring home, cannot see you. Google "nudist laws"

Best Answer

Please put on some sunscreen! If your butt has never seen the sun, it will turn red, and not from embarrassment!

Best Answer

No. It's shameful to be naked, think of all the people that can see you from an airplane.

Best Answer

You asked this yesterday.

& i'll tell you again.

If you're happy to have pictures of your naked self wh0red out onto the net - then suuuure, why not.

Poeple just keep asking untill they see what they wanna hear don't they?

Best Answer

i can't, cause there's like 10 houses that can see me, but it sounds fun.

Best Answer

You get naked in the bathroom when you are taking a bath or you get naked in the bedroom when you are getting dressed, right? But do you get the same feeling if you are naked in the living room or backyard. Of course not! That's because you are feeling that you are doing something taboo. Not accepted by society. That's the pleasure in it. If everybody walked around naked, then you would enjoy putting some clothes on.

Best Answer

hell yeah i love the view of my back yard. Ive even enjojed sexual things out there.

Best Answer

Over here... small town, better not... Don't have pool either

Best Answer