WereMoons WereMoons 16-17, F 22 Answers Nov 21, 2012 in Parenting & Family

Kick him in the knee cap so f**kin hard that he sh!ts his Depends!

Best Answer

Stand there, impressed by how fast he's moving with his cane.

Best Answer

Side-step coolly and watch him fall over his own aging bones.

Best Answer

Get him on video and post in on YouTube. Just side-step him and take his cane if he doesn't back off.

Best Answer

Look out for whatever is chasing him!

Best Answer

Video tape the person and tell him you will report him too workers comp or disability center if he tries that ever again

Best Answer

Throw skittles at him yelling taste the rainbow grandpa

Best Answer

Stand perfectly still... grab that cane, stick my leg out in front of his legs, and push him on to the ground and start beating the shat out of him with the cane... HOW YOU LIKE ME NOW MFer?

Best Answer

Get out my can of creepy old man repellent.

Best Answer

Assume he's suffering from dementia and restrain him until I can make someone else deal with him.

Best Answer

kick him in the nuts, punch him in the face, take his cane and repeatedly beat him.

Best Answer

Run. Taking the cane from him may injure him, or cause him to fall....injuries to an old person can be fatal, and you CAN be charged.

Best Answer

Be like"Da fuq?!" & run :-b

Best Answer

I wouldnt have to do anything! I'm a five foot tall cute little woman... I once had three guys tackle someone in a bar just because it LOOKED like he was gonna hit me.... Cute chicks rarely have to go out of their way to do much!

Best Answer

Duck.

Best Answer

good answer.

Best Answer

makes sense.

Best Answer

I'd probably run away, then, a while later I would think about how he might have needed help and I could be the reason he died and then I would feel guilt and sadness for days.

Best Answer