if your boss does nothing then next step is to get a lawyer and sue the companies *** they have to take your concerns seriously or suffer the consequences <br />
i would talk to hr or the boss today and if he is indifferent i would take more serious action <br />
in the event that u are harmed physically call cops and start law suit immediately the company has a duty of care towards its employees

Best Answer

In front of everybody, Without any reason, just slap him. Shout on him with high pitch why you've slapped him; <br />
After that, see that result.

Best Answer

Hot coffee in the wrong place.

Best Answer

Pee on him. Works every time.

Best Answer

I would report him every time he does anything and keep a record of each incident. If you feel threatened you may also want to make a police report and ask for a restraining order. You have a right to feel safe at work and be able to do your job to the best of your ability.

Best Answer

I would let your manager/supervisor know exactly what is going on and that it needs to stop...... and I would file a complaint with the HR department, this is where some thing actually gets done about it.

Best Answer

Well you reported him so he should be getting fired/dealt with swiftly. No need to be too hasty getting a new job.

Best Answer

If you have evidence call the board of labor and report him, then quit, then collect unemployment and enjoy some very hard earned time of.

Best Answer

Yea you go to your boss directly miss you cant stand for that thats just PATHETIC how hes trying to trample you down because you did what he wants to achieve he sounds either sexist or just doesnt understand so he gets angry you shouldnt have to leave because of one guy being an azzhole your boss will understand and wont see you as a "tattle tale" go for it miss

Best Answer

I would kick him in the balls. Then I would tell my boss that he physically attacked me... attack fire with fire. But that would just be my method

Best Answer

ask him out

Best Answer