paridua paridua 41-45 9 Answers May 4, 2012

Ann Landers (remember her?) once said, (paraphrasing): Around 50% of marriages end in divorce, and 50% of the ones left, should get divorced!<br />
My observations are, that most marriages end up as dissatisfied but resigned desperately lonely people.<br />
Marriages should be for only 10 years, after which the marriage should be cancelled and the two persons involved could "re-up" for 10 more if both wanted to. Otherwise the two would be separated and free to do......whatever.<br />
Life in prison is only 20 years, why should marriages be life sentences?

Best Answer

It depends on the situation; If your partner is not sexual and you are then that may be the reason. Then of course one discretionary affair may not be worth mentioning if it destroys the relationship if you don't plan on having any more.<br />
A good relationship includes a good sex life in my opinion. My ex would deny me sex for weeks as a punishment for something trivial. Even so I never cheated even though the opportunities presented themselves.<br />
If you feel like you HAVE to cheat then there is something wrong with the relationship or the individuals self esteem.

Best Answer

Yeah, it sucks, but some people get married too young or too quickly. If you want to stay with someone for the rest of your life, where's the rush?

Best Answer

no dear many are having 8 -9 happily married life and then suddenly they destroy :((

Best Answer

That's still kind of my point - people get bored, don't know what they've lost til it's gone, etc. and people are fundamentally selfish creatures. Still, you have to have hope.

Best Answer

I think my @$$hole ( I mean husband) is a sex addict & just can't go 5 mins without falling into a *****! Wtf?! We have sex like 4-5xs a week but he is having another affair! Hope you fair better then I have...

Best Answer

Just a lot !!

Best Answer

It's really sad. Especially when you are the child of one of them. It's hard to accept that one of your parents cheated on the other. And it does hurt seeing both of them arguing/fighting because of the cheating issue.

Best Answer

I've learned not to care about what my parents did to each other so much.. Dad has to deal with it his own way... mom.. hers.. as long as they loved, care for us, and didn't put us in the middle of their married relationship as a couple..... not sure I'd have cared so much.. but then.. when you're on the **** end of all that.. you tend to see what's more important. Some couples have more troubles to work through, and when they don't.. 1 or both lose their way in some fashion. If we can't talk to our spouses as our best friends.. we have a lot more work to do I'd guess

Best Answer

Sometimes ignoring the issue helps. But as a child, ignoring that issue yet knowing the issue still exist, the matter just goes over and over again. Well, even if I know that other families have their own problems, still it affected me. I love my mom, and it hurt me when my father cheated on her.

Best Answer