danieldaramola danieldaramola 18-21, M 11 Answers Jun 8, 2012

You have already taken steps to give your life meaning my friend. You are educating yourself, reading and gaining inspiration and showing a deeper concern for your community. I am sure that a meaningful way of living will come to you if you keep learning, praying and stay positive.<br />
Be well

Best Answer

thanks for your great post....

Best Answer

All I did was remind you of who you are. God bless you. :)

Best Answer

I've asked myself that question many times and always come back to the same answer. I am a definitely believer so it usually boils down to the fact that I am not putting God first and am lacking in the faith area. It was never meant for people to be happy all the time. Mostly, it gives us time to reflect on changes we need to make in ourselves.

Best Answer

"God first" ..that's so true my friend

Best Answer

find dreams and live them

Best Answer

nice..

Best Answer

U don't there is no such thing. U re surviving the best U can. Life is all about surviving where is the meaning??? Nowhere.

Best Answer

are you sure?

Best Answer

appreciate nature and people, listen to the birds, smell the flowers and give away lots of smiles :)

Best Answer

i love this..thanks for sharing this..

Best Answer

That my friend is the ultimate question. I ask myself that everyday when i wake up. How can i bring meaning into my life. I still don't know. They say we should do things we enjoy, things which will fulfil us. Do you have something that makes you happy?

Best Answer

yes i do..(everything i find myself doing makes me happy)..before i do things that makes me unhappy but now i don't.. regardless of anybody thinks, i do what makes me feel happy as far as i don't hurt another person feelings.

Best Answer

By NOT breeding like every other sheep...

Best Answer

thanks for sharing this...

Best Answer